t h r e e

After the escape, Jimin went to look for clothes that he can wear to cover up as a disguise. His routine every time he escapes. He has a friend who is fearless named Min Yoongi also known as Suga who happens to own a boutique and a tattoo shop.

"You like diz chains? Three dollars." Yoongi said as he brags the gold chains around his pale neck as Jimin let out a chuckle which made Yoongi raised an eyebrow lifting his shades to get a better look at the guy in front of him. "Oh, so you're back my friend. What is it that you need this time?"

"Same thing hyung. A disguise." Yoongi snaps his fingers as he went out of the counter to look for a perfect clothes for Jimin. "So when did you escape, rascal?" Jimin followed where his hyung went to search for the clothes that he needed.

"Yesterday."

"Ah I see." Yoongi pulled out an all black outfit. A leather jacket with thick white lining on the collar (A/N: refer at the multimedia^^) and a skinny leather jeans matching it with a combat boots, deadly studs stick on it as a design. "This should do good." He said observing and aligning it towards Jimin's direction. "Not bad, JM."

"It's perfect hyung. Thanks! How can I repay you?" Jimin said as he took the clothes from Yoongi's grip.

"No need to bother kid, after all I treat you as my little brother." Yoongi pat's Jimin's head.

"Thank you again hyung." Jimin head towards the fitting room to change.

He stared at himself in the mirror as he smirked and realizing that there's one more thing that is missing to his disguise. Yoongi offered him a lip piercing to cover up his innocent look and to have that manly impression when he went out of the shop.

Jimn went to a deserted place in town after he completed his disguise and stays there for a while. Oblivious that he is being watched.

***********