Introduction

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK TO READ. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. NOW THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN THIS BOOK, I ASSURE YOU YOU CANNOT PUT THIS DOWN.
And...thank you loads and loads and loads for giving it a try.
*kisses and hugs*

Okay, so now to begin with the book, let me warn you before hand, this book has a LOT of sexual and mature content accompanied by explicit and strong language with lots of swearing.

Still continuing to read it? Okay then...welcome to Amaya and Arjun's love-hate-love story.

This book is dedicated to every reader who is going to read this. Thank you once again for proceeding even after the waning.

Especially, this book is dedicated to Shashi, Aamna, Shanaya and all my near and dear real life friends on wattpad *I am looking forward for your support guys*

The song given in the media box is for you all. Please do check it out and also, it's the theme song of the book.

__________________________________

So tell me, to what extent can you go for your family? To save their reputation, their pride! *especially girls*

What is more important to you, your career or your love or your family?

What will you do if you have to choose between your dream  and your family's reputation?

Such was the dilemma of Amaya Vanishree when she had to face a similar situation eight years back. To know what she did, jump to the prologue and start reading the book.