Oh Me!

Savannah POV

I hate that Brantley and I are separated, but he has another 2 weeks of shows. I am now 36 weeks and I am going crazy without Brantley, although he is in the southeast for these next 2 weeks in case Baby Boy Gilbert decides has ready to meet all of us.
They threw us a baby shower when Brantley dropped me off. It was really hard on both of us this time. It is killing him not being here everyday. We facetime a lot and I listen to his music so our son will know his daddy's voice.
Mama is here with me but tonight her and Mama Becky are gone to the movies and Kolby is here till they get back. I decide to head downstairs after I finished putting up the towels I had folded. Kolby is in the den and asks me,"Everything okay Sav?"

"Yeah Kolbs, just gonna get something to drink you want anything?"

"No I have a water, you heard from BG yet?"

"No I figure it will be another hour before he finishes so sometime after that depends on what all is going on after." As I walk into the den I experience the worst pain ever across my belly. "SHIT! !! Kolby!!!!" I scream as I bend over.
Kolby jumps up and he asks, "Do we need to go to the hospital?"

I nod and tell him "grab my purse and cell phone my bag is already in my vehicle. " I am trying to walk and my water breaks and when that happens Kolby picks me up places me in the vehicle and he grabs his phone and calls Brantley.

"Kolby make it quick I have to get back out there for the encore"

"No brother what you got to do is get on a plane and get your ass to the hospital cause Savannah's water broke and she's in pain and gonna have your son."

"Shit okay hell umm let me talk to Sav"

Kolby hands me the phone,"Sav you can do this baby I am on my way I promise you I will be there before Baby Boy Gilbert makes his arrival. Just know I love you"
"I love you B ..ARREGH!!! Shit this is all your fault B"
  I throw the phone back at Kolby and try to stay calm and focus on my breathing and I hear him calling Mama and from his part I take they are meeting us at the hospital.

I can't do anything but cry and tell Kolby I want B. We get to the hospital and they meet us with a wheelchair and take me to a birthing room and get me hooked up to the fetal monitors. They start an IV and after that both my Mama and Mama Becky come in and they tell me I am doing good but I just cry asking for B.
  Mama Becky said," Savannah you are a strong woman and you can do this but I know my son and he made you a promise and he will keep it. You hold on to that and stay calm so that baby boy is calm and waits till his daddy gets here"

"Thanks Mama Becky. "

  My mama tells me ," your daddy and the team are on there way in they probably won't get here before he is born but shortly after"
I nod my head as another contraction takes hold and I can't help but scream "shit this hurts!!"
   Kolby says," well duh that 10 pound baby is trying to push its way out of a space that is very small it's gonna hurt Sav"
  I throw the water pitcher at him and hit him and yell," that's it get the hell out and don't come back you idiot"
  Mama Becky slaps him on the head and said," go to the waiting room and stay . I can't believe the stupid stuff that comes out of your mouth sometimes."

   The nurse checks me and tells me I am dilated 5cm and halfway there and as soon as I hit 6cm they will call for an epidural. I thank her and my phone rings and it's B.
  "I have landed and I'm on my way you keep being strong Savvy cause I will be there in just a few minutes. I love you darlin"
  "I need you B, I love you so please hurry up...SHIT OH MY GOD ARRRRGH "
I hang up on him as I try to breathe through another contraction.

I have hit 6 cm and the nurse is calling for the epidural as another contraction hit me and I am trying to breath through it but I'm crying from the pain and the next thing I know, the door is being slung open and B is storming in and makes his way to me yelling at the nurse "you better do something and fast, she is hurting and you need to make it stop do you hear me lady quit standing there and help her"
I tell him," shit the hell up before I cut your dick off you did this to me and you ain't ever getting close to me again"

  I can't help but laugh as the nurse looks at him and said," I don't know who the hell you are but you will not come in my patients room yelling at me to do something. I know my damn job and I'm doing it you are the one who needs to calm down"
  B looks at her in shock and looks at me and pulls me into his arms kissing my forehead and then he leans down and says," hey buddy, daddy is here now you need to behave and do this as easy as possible cause you are hurting your mama. I love you and mama loves you and we are ready to meet you."

  The nurse looks at him and she looks at
me and said," I get it now he's protective as a grizzly for those he loves but soft as a teddy bear on the inside."
   I nod my head and she said," oh my god I just realized who he is and who you are. I am so sorry that I cussed you but I take my job seriously and I knew Savannah has been having a rough time and I needed her calm as possible and I didn't think you yelling would help her calm down."

Brantley smiles and said," it's okay I could hear her as soon as I got off the elevator and I lost it. I'm sorry I came barging in yelling"
  As soon as they got the epidural in I felt a lot better and we sent our Mamas out to the lobby because I didn't want anyone but B in the room with me when our little boy was born. I was able to catch a nap but was woke up at 2am with an intense pressure. I woke B and he got the nurse and she told me it was time to push that she would get the doctor.

   After 2 hours of pushing I lay back and I'm crying and I tell B "I can't do this I'm done it's too hard"
   "Baby you can do this you are the strongest woman I know, you are deal tough so it's time to bow up and prove it. You can do this our son is wanting to meet his mama. Shooter would tell you that you can do this and it's time to prove it baby"
   The doctor tells me "just one more push Savannah on this next contraction push with all you have"
  As the contraction hits I squeeze Brantley's hand and he grunts but tells me" that's it baby 10 , 9,8,7, and then I heard the sweetest sound in the world our baby boy's cries. I look at B and he is standing watching with tears rolling down his face.

Unfinished Businessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें