The Ones That Like Me

Savannah POV

After a full day in Atlanta shopping with Ms Becky, I am glad to be home. Wait did I just call Brantley's house home? I mean I know I love him but really home? Things have really moved fast and I hope that I haven't messed up. On the way back here I told Brantley that I had met Amber today, we ran into her shopping. Ms. Becky didn't waste any time in telling her that I was Brantley's girlfriend from Alabama. I watched and her reaction wasn't one of someone who has moved on. She still wants Brantley, that was evident by her remarks. She asked me if I knew him, really knew him cause he liked to hide who he was. She asked if I had been on a tour of the house and garage and I told her yeah. If I had to guess it had more to do with how I was dressed. I had on some blue jean shorts that were frayed and a tank top. I mean its July in Georgia and I wasn't about to wear what she had on to just shop in. I mean what idiot wears 6 inch heels and a short tight dress to shop in July ?? Nope that ain't me won't be me. I knew she was looking her nose down are me and when she made the comment "well I guess you are probably what he wants some uneducated backwoods hillbilly from Alabama that he can keep locked up and pregnant and have all his fun on the side and you would never know about it." Ms.Becky started to say something and I laid my hand on her arm and said," Too bad he couldn't keep you locked up cause then you might not have been screwing someone behind his back. The reason he likes me is that I like him for him and I love his music and I was one of the first to do that never expecting anything from him. He can be himself and not worry that he's gonna offend me cause I love him just like he is." That was all it took to send her running.
As I wait for him to get home from the ride, I run a bath and get ready for my man. He showed me a side this morning that I haven't seen. Dominant that was all you can say. I knew just by his look and touch that I had better do exactly what he said. Not that I was afraid no i found it to be exciting. He was in full control and was loving it. When he left I was so turned on by him I had to change my panties. So I have a feeling I know where tonight is going to go. Im not experienced like he is but I know he will ne an excellent teacher. I put on this black satin nightgown that stops at the top of my thighs and the matching robe and I go the the living room to wait on Brantley to come home.

   I hear the roar of the bikes coming and only one turns into the driveway. I sit and wait patiently for him to come in. When he walks through the door he has that intense look he had this morning, commanding, dominant is the only way to describe it. He takes in what I have on and how I have just sat here waiting for him and he said,"Savannah I love what you are wearing waiting for me. I also want to say that you did exactly what I told you to this morning. I nod my head acknowledging that he had spoken. He walks across to me and lifts my chin so that I look at him. "Baby tonight I want to show you the rest of me and let you decide if it is something you can handle or if it is a deal breaker for you, okay?"
  I look at him and nod my head. Brantley said," Baby you have to use words okay I have to know that you will tell me if it's not what you want. You know I am possessive and dominant but I take that a step farther sometimes, do you understand?"
"Yes Brantley I do, I may not be experienced in that lifestyle but I have read and heard some things so I'm not totally clueless. I'm not sure how I feel so I guess we will see."
  "Good now lets go out to the garage" and with those words he led me to the garage and as we went in the side door he pulls up a keypad and punches a code in and the wall panel slides open to reveal a room decorated in black with red walls. I suck in a breath when I see this massive black bed that takes up the whole wall, it has 4 posters and is ornately carved. It has black satin sheets on it and I see a chest and there are whips, chains and all sorts of devices on the wall. I look at Brantley and he is watching me and he said," Savannah I love you and this is part of who I am but I don't do this all the time as you already know. There are times I do feel like this and I want to do only what you are comfortable with me doing. I will push you to limits that you don't know but I promise you this I will never do anything that you say no to, so what do you say?"
I look at Brantley and say," I don't know much but I am willing to learn and let you be in total control in here and when you feel like you need it but not in everything if that makes sense."
"Baby I do understand what you are saying and I promise you that this is just a part of me not the whole me. But I needed to show you before we carried this relationship any further. So now I need you to pick a safe word and at any time you want me to stop all you have to do is say it and I will stop."
"Puppies" is what I told him it made him smile. He looked at me and tells me," we will start out slow and gradually get you into this. Now I am not like some you can talk to me but I feel like the whole experience is intensified like this morning if you don't if you will just feel and do what I say. This is to bring you pleasure as much as it is to bring me pleasure, because that is what turns me on baby is seeing you come apart by my actions knowing it is only me."
Brantley leads me to stand in front of the bed and he turns me to face the wall of mirrors, he stands behind me and pulls my hair to one side and places kisses on my neck. He reaches around from behind me and unties my belt. As his kisses go from my ear to my neck he continues to my shoulder sliding my robe off keeping his eyes on mine in the mirror. He runs his hands down my arms and his rings are cool to the touch on my heated skin. I could feel the desire building in my core. His heated gaze was like he could see down to my soul all the things I ever wanted. He ran his hands up leg sliding the nightgown up and he pulls it off over my head. Standing in front of him naked while he was fully clothed was a contrast in the mirror, Brantley whispered in my ear,"my beautiful woman" causing the liquid to run between my legs. He backed us up to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed and pulled be down between his legs spreading me apart. As Brantley held my gaze in the mirror his hand began to move down from my shoulder down my side grazing my curves and then back up. He reached around and cupped both breasts in his hands running his thumbs over my already hardened nipples causing me to cry out. He laughed deep in his chest and that was so sexy I pulled my thighs together but he stopped me telling me "I want to see you wet and dripping for me" He kissed my neck taking tiny nips while he continues to play with my breast causing me to arch into his hands wanting more. As he whispered in my ear all the things he wanted to do to me my eyes go wide and there was that low chuckle,  that dirty, girl I'm about to rock your world and you have no idea. I watched as his hand ran down my side around my waist and as he ran a finger through my wet folds causing me to moan so loud that I barely hear him moan. He pinched my sensitive nub and that was all it took for the orgasm to explode inside of me. As I shut my eyes he growled "open your eyes and watch " so I did as I was told. Once it was over Brantley picked me up and laid me on the bed hovering over me kissing my neck keeping me occupied that I never realized until he had it done that he had tied my wrists to the chains on the headboard. As he sat back he smiled and the spread my legs and cuffed them to the bed too. I pulled on the chains and I could still move and he just watched me making sure I was okay. He stood up and peeled his clothes off  walking to the chest and pulling out something and walked back. He said as he stood next to the bed ," this is a flogger, if it's too much let me know" he crawled on the bed and I felt something soft trail up my legs and then quickly hit me causing me to cry out. Brantley stopped and then when I didn't say anything he did it again moving closer and closer to my core and when he trailed it over my pussy and hit it i came undone. He leaned over and kissed me telling me that I was a good girl. He crawled between my legs and began to kiss and lick my wet folds and then his tongue entered me and I came again screaming his name. He continued until he had wrung 3 more orgasms out of me and then he entered me hard and fast bringing me to the peak and then backing off only to build me up again and again and again. I was so turned on I was holding on to the chains with my hands and he whispered in my ear," I promise you baby that this is going to be worth it" and with those words he entered me again going harder than ever before and instead of fighting the restraints I use them to my advantage and it is then as l look into his eyes that I get all of Brantley, every side, every dark secret, every dream and in that moment our souls are connected because I totally surrender to him knowing that with this surrender nothing will be able to tear us apart. The good the bad and the ugly and he would be there for me carrying me, standing beside me for as long as I needed him and I would do the same for him. It was in that moment of clarity that time slowed and my orgasm ripped from somewhere deep inside me and I come off the bed and Brantley is yelling my name and we both climax hard.
   Brantley undoes the restraints and pulls me to him picking me up and taking me into the house and climbs into bed with me holding me. The last thing I remember is him running his hand through my hair with tears in his eyes telling me," I love you baby so much, thank you."