Hanging with the Boys

Brantley POV

    As I walked away from Savvy I know she is watching me I can feel her eyes on my back. She wants to know me and wants all of me well then she's gonna see everything. I am a man who likes to be in control.
     The guys should be about here so I grab my riding gear and head out to the garage to get Hoss out and make sure everything is ready. I smile as I hear the boys coming nothing like the sound of bikes as they are on the open road. I put on my riding gear and I look up as the door opens and Savvy is standing on my porch leaning against the rail. Our eyes meet and I hold her gaze challenging her to see how she is gonna react to this side of me. This dominant need to be in control and no smart mouth back from her. I never told her or shown her this part before today.
    As the boys roll in and cut their engines I continue to hold her gaze. The strange thing is she's so beautiful standing there dressed but in her bare feet  looking at me. I turn to the guys and we all say hello and they ask if I'm ready to roll. I laugh and tell them always ready. Deke nodded to Savvy and said," what's the story?"
I laugh and tell him," She's my girlfriend tough as nails but sweet and innocent. This is a test to see if she's gonna be able to deal with this side of me."
   "Well man she hasn't took her eyes off you since we got here. Not even a flicker at another brother. You think she's like the others?" He asked.
"No she's not like the others she met me before I became famous and loved my music. She won't cheat but let's see how she deals with the rough side, you know some women can't handle it and I ain't about to change man."
With those words I look at Savvy and tilt my head. She begins to walk toward me as I am sitting on my bike never taking her eyes off of mine. When she gets next to me she drops her head a little and I smile I place my hand on her neck gripping it but not hurting her. I raise her chin and she looks at me and I kiss her hard. I feel her hands fist in my leather vest and I smile. I whisper in her ear, "you did good baby I love you and I will explain later but then you may already know."
Savvy looks at me and smiles," I love you to babe. Have fun with your boys and I will see you tonight. Do you want me to cook or will y'all pick up something on the road?"
"Don't bother with cooking baby, if we don't get something I can order us something when we get back. You and my Angel behave today shopping." I tell her and let her go. As she starts to walk away I grab a handful of her ass, she stops and leans into it and I smile then pop her on the ass and she turns and looks me in the eye and says," Ride safe head on a swivel so you can finish what you started"
With those words she walked back to the house and as much as I love to see her coming toward me I love watching her leave.
I turn to the guys and they are all grinning at me, I laugh and say," I'm one lucky sum bitch boys now let's ride."

   The boys and I have been riding for about 4 hours before we stop to eat. As we pull in people stare cause today there are 20 of us and it is a sight to see us all together. I get off and send a quick message to Savvy that we have stopped to eat and would be heading back and would be around 7pm if we didn't have any trouble. She sent back that sounded good that her and Angel were having a great day shopping. Then she sent a text that made me do a double take she said she met Amber. I don't know how to respond to that so I don't until she said " I know you met her when you were young  and I know you loved her but I just got to say what in the hell did you see in that uppity girl?" I can't help myself and I laugh loud and hard. Diesel asks what had me so tore up. I tell him what Savvy said and he said,"Damn that girl is a keeper if she is calling you out"
" She is something , I knew that 6 years ago when we met but it just wasn't the right time hopefully now is, just got to see how it all plays out. Cause y'all know I ain't no saint even now."
"No son you ain't but you also ain't trying to be something you're not and sounds to me she gets that and understands it. You don't find many that would do what she did this morning when you summoned her she knew exactly what she was doing and that was let you be in charge. She didn't pitch a fit, she just told you to have a good ride and stay safe and to come back and finish what you started."
   I laughed and knew that tonight would be epic, tonight was gonna be the night I showed her the rest of me and we would see if she still wanted me after that.
   The boys and I eat and then we get back on the road heading home. The smile on my face never leaves. Cause to me there is nothing better than being on the open road with the boys and having my woman waiting on me at home.