The Wedding Part 1

Brantley POV

I know I took a big risk at my surprise for Savannah but I honestly didn't want to wait any longer to marry her. She is my whole world, its strange as I think back of how this has all happened and how well she fits into my life. I imagine hat she is in that room getting ready in the dress she told Lori was her dress. I made the appointment and had Lori only pick dresses that Savannah could take with her today. It was really easy to do the wedding cause my princess had it all on Pinterest, the things she liked and wanted. So my next call was to our family and friends that I knew she would want with her to celebrate her special day.

Jess was in charge of getting the ladies together to get dresses and I was able to get my stylist to order mine and Kolby's tuxes. Yes I am gonna wear a khaki tux for my girl. Let's be honest I would do anything for her even wear pink if that was what her dream wedding called for. Thank God it doesn't! She loves coral roses and white cala lillies so that is what she is getting. She had everything on a board and all I had to do was​ look at her phone and find it.

Her Seal family was a little harder to get here but the ones she cares most about are here, speak of he devils and they walk in my dressing room. Maverick comes up and shakes my hand and tells me, "I just have to tell you, Savannah has been all of ours so I am just gonna let you know that we see how happy she is to have you but if you ever hurt her don't think we will hesitate to take you out. We don't care if you are a country music star. She means the world to us and we will die for her brother."

I nod my head and say, " I expect nothing less but let me tell you I love her so much that seeing her hurt makes me hurt. I give you my word that I will never do anything I know that will hurt her. Her and our child are my whole world and I had rather die than hurt her."

They all smile and come by and hug me and tell me that I have done big by getting her dream wedding together before she has the baby. I tell them,"She never said anything that she just had to be married before the baby is born but I want to be and I know that she feels that way even though she never said it."

Kolby knocks on the door and said,"Someone is here to see you"

Colton enters and he looks so handsome, he is the ring bearer . "Hey little buddy how is our girl doing?"
"BG she is crying like something is wrong and I asked her and she said they were happy tears. That's just dumb the only tears I know about are if you are in pain or someone has hurt you, so I told momma I was coming in here to see you. They are crazy doing makeup, hair and talking about how you did all this. Is it the baby making Banana crazy or is all women like that?"

I can't help but lose it laughing at Colton and I tell him,"Don't tell Banana but I think all women are a little crazy sometimes especially when it comes to weddings." It makes me feel good to know that this surprise of mine has made Savannah happy, that is all I ever want to do.

Preacher came in and asked me, "You ready to get this started?" I smile big and said,"been waiting all my life for this moment"

We walk out and take our places Preacher on the stage and then me down on the floor waiting to see our mommas walk in to the song "I'll always be Your Mom " by Aimee Zimmerann. Kolby walks my Angel in and Dad is trailing behind them. They light the candle for me and then take a seat. Kolby comes and hugs me before taking his place on the stage as my best man. Then I see Trigger walk in Savannah's mom and they light her candle and she takes her seat.
The song changes to "I Do it For You" by Bryan Adams and I watch as Ben and Ashleigh walk in and he hugs me when he comes by then Trigger and Colton's mom Kathy walk in and they take their places on the stage. Next is my best friend from school Eli and his wife Ashley and they take their places. Jess walks in all by herself so I know that in just a few minutes I will see my princess. I look up and see Colton carrying the rings. he makes his way and gives me knuckles as he takes his place. I know its getting closer and I can hardly wait to see Savannah. Before i see her I watch as my godchildren Cam and Tinley come into view. Tinley is so pretty in her white dress dropping flowers for Savannah and Cam has a sign that says Uncle B here comes your bride. As they make their way to me Tinley says, "Uncle B I wuv my dress but I wants one like hers got" and she points to the back, I look up and I see my Savvy, she takes my breath away, standing there and the tears fall and I can't stop them.

@CyleeLynn I had to use Tinley for this, I hope you don't mind!