Sound check and Concert

Brantley's POV

We all head back to the buses to shower and change and get ready for the concert. The guys head to soundcheck while I get Savannah to the bus. I head on to the stage and we go over a couple of songs and everything sounds good. As we are walking off Ben asks me," What are you gonna do after tonight about Savannah?"
  I look at him and ask," what do you mean?"
"Well she will go back home and back to her life and you will continue with your tour. Do you plan on continuing to see her or is this one night or two nights?" Ben said.
"I plan on continuing to see her Ben. I made the mistake of letting her go six years ago and I learned my lesson. I'm not letting her go again." I tell him.
Ben smiles," She is a keeper boss"
I smile," yeah she is and a lot of people will tell her she is crazy for being in a relationship with me but man I hope she is crazy and wants that. It's something we have to talk about more in depth."
  As I walk onto the bus I stop in my tracks Savannah is sitting in my chair wearing those cutoffs and a tank top and man she is absolutely breathtaking. I tell her," you look good darlin' but I think you got on the wrong shirt it should say waiting on Brantley."
   Savannah laughs and said," you know this phrase waiting on Lane is from the movie 8 Seconds,Brantley "
" I know darling but you are waiting on me"

"That I am now go get in the shower and we have to head to catering and then your VIP and then concert, so move your ass buster"
I lean over and kiss her and tell her," things that I could do with that smart mouth girl" then I walk back to the back and strip as I go knowing that she hasn't taken her eyes off me yet.

As I get my clothes together for my shower I hear her moving around up front and think I will tease her a little more, so I walk out to the refrigerator and grab some Gatorade and all I am wearing is my underwear. I watch her out of the corner of my eye and she is biting her lip and it is so damn sexy that I get hard. She notices and her eyes go wide and I turn and ask ," like what you see?"
Savannah cheeks turn pink and I laugh and say," it's okay darling cause let me tell you those legs were worth me asking you to wear those cutoffs" with that I turn and go into the shower turning the water to cold cause Savannah and my teasing her has gotten me so hard that I got to do something to calm down.

  I get out and get dressed and we walk over to catering to eat with the band. I introduce Savannah to Justin and Colt and she has them laughing in no time with stories of people who she has seen come through the ER. As we are sitting there her phone buzzes and she gets this pissed look on her face and I touch her arm and she mouths without saying anything, some one is listening. I say back Trigger? She nods yes. I look at Ben and get his attention and tell him to whistle really loud into Savannah's phone. He grins and does it and we all laugh. Savannah phone rings and she answers," hello" and then she says," well you got what you deserved asshole and as soon as the commander hears what you did you will be in trouble just like Trigger. Why don't you just go jack off cause we all know that is the only way you will get laid. So bye Demo, and yes I have text the commander today so you better tell him what you did before I do."
  She hangs up the phone and said," you would think I was a damn 17 year old virgin going on her first date the way those jackasses are acting"
I ask her," Savannah have you ever done something like this before just up and leave with a man?"
  She looks around and said," we can talk later about this, sorry but my extended family can be overprotective even if it's from hundreds or thousands of miles away."
  I look at her and ask," are they deployed right now ?"
She smiles," yeah somewhere in the Middle East on a mission and i am their connection and they need me to be the diversion I guess."
   "Savannah just so you know I want to revisit that conversation that you said we would do later. After the concert."
  She nods and we head to my VIP session and thank God their were kids in the crowd tonight and they had to keep it G rated.
   I see that she has taken a seat against the wall and Ben comes by and she points to me and I see her say I'm waiting on Lane and Ben laughs. It causes me to smile and I get the question if I have someone that I am seeing. I think for a minute and I say,"well if it is left up to me the answer is yes but I've still got to ask her and see how she wants things to play out."
Savannah looks at me and she just smiles and raises her eyebrow.
  It's time for the concert and I go out and me and the boys throw down and the beach atmosphere is rocking tonight. Savannah is at side stage waiting and watching and she is having a great time.  This is the best night having my girl with me and BG nation it doesn't get better than this.
   As I run off Savannah jumps in my arms, and whispers in my ear," meet  me at the beach in 30 minutes cause we need to talk" she hops down and I nod and tell PJ to go with her till I can get there.