Reception

Savannah POV

As Brantley and I walk down the aisle I look at all the people that are here and I am amazed at just what this man has pulled off. As soon as we get past the doors he pulls me into his arms and kisses me and said," I love you Savannah Gilbert" my heart melts. We are standing there when Kolby and Jess walk out and they pull us apart and Jess said," Slow your roll BG you have a reception to attend before you can start your honeymoon"
Kolby laughs and said,"They already started the honeymoon cause she has a bun in the oven." Brantley hits Kolby and glares at him and I can't do anything but laugh. The wedding party leaves to go around to enter from the side so that we can get pictures taken while they are setting up everything for the reception. The band is pulling some things to the side but are waiting to set up the stage. The Varsity is catering the event and I am okay cause that is Brantleys favorite and I wanted this day to be about both of us.

We all walk to the dressing room and then back around to come in the doors as they introduce the wedding party and then us for our first dance. The doors open and I hear Ben announce "it gives me great pleasure to do this everyone get up on your feet and make welcome Mr and Mrs Brantley Gilbert."
Brantley and I walk in and make our way to the center where he pulls me into his arms and dips me giving me a kiss. And I hear "When BG called and asked me if I would come and perform my song for the first dance for him and his wife I was floored. It is an honor to do this " I turn and see Corey Smith and I smile and turn to my husband and tell him thank you as he starts to sing the words of First Dance to me with Corey .

"First Dance"

The leaves are fallin down
The air is cool and clear
It's a seasonal change
And the night we've waited for is here
And we've exchanged the rings
And we've taken the vows
The ceremony's over baby
And the honeymoon is starting now

This is the first dance
But it won't be the last
Timeless moments like this
They won't ever be a thing of the past
We'll spark a candle tonight
An eternal flame of romance
When the honeymoon is over baby
I'll still move you like the first dance

I've been scared as hell
Cause I've heard how the story goes
You get married and you settle down
And the passion withers like a rose
But I refuse to lose
This thing we have together
And I'll keep the fire burning baby
Burning both ends of forever

This is the first dance
But it won't be the last
Timeless moments like this
They won't ever be a thing of the past
We'll spark a candle tonight
An eternal flame of romance
When the honeymoon is over baby
I'll still move you like the first dance

I see heaven in your eyes
And feel god movin in this room
Ain't love the greatest gift of all
Ain't it amazing what desire can do

This is the first dance
But it won't be the last
Timeless moments like this
They won't ever be a thing of the past
We'll spark a candle tonight
An eternal flame of romance
When the honeymoon is over baby
I'll still move you like the first dance

Yeah I'll always turn you on
And move you like the first dance

Brantley never wavers the entire song and my eyes never leave his and I know that I will always remember this moment for the rest of my life.

The time for the toasts come and some make us cry like my daddies and then some make us laugh like Jess and Kolby but they also make me turn red when they tell the whole crowd that they had to pull us apart or else everyone would know the honeymoon had already started. Then there were the threats by the Seals and Cam and Colton wanted to know of all the kissing was done now cause that was gross and Tinsley stole the show when she got up there and said," Uncle B momma said that's I can call her Aunt Savannah but that's just to hard so she's gonna be Aunt Sassy. Now Aunt Sassy I know you are gonna be at Uncle B's house cause momma said that is what happens when you get married and I think that's great but I'm still his number one girl. Now like I said I like my dress buts I want one like hers, so make it happen Uncle B"

Everyone was drinking, eating and dancing when Colton comes up and asks me if I will dance with him. I get up and we go to the dance floor and Colton said," Banana I know you will live here now but does that mean I won't ever see you again?"
"Coco I will always be a part of your life. I will visit you and you and mom will come visit me all the time. So please know that even though things are changing you and me well that will not change."
He smiles and looks over at BG and then back to me"I love you Banana"
I squat down and hug him and I said," I love you to CoCo"
I go back to Brantley and he pulls me close before Jess runs up with Kathy and they pull me to the dance floor and that is when I hear"Pour Some Sugar on Me " by Def Leppard and we all look at each other and the dancing begins. I can't help but laugh the whole time.

I am looking around and I smile at all the people that are here celebrating our marriage and I know that our baby is gonna be so loved. Brantley walks up and puts his arms around me cupping my stomach and leans down and whisper in my ear," I'm ready to take my wife to bed and show her how much I love her so what do you say we blow this joint Mrs Gilbert"
I squeeze my thighs  together cause he has just made me wet and then he does that low laugh in my ear cause he know the reaction he got and says," I take that as a yes"
He looks at Kolby and nods and Kolby makes the announcement that the bride and groom were leaving to make their way to form the line to walk out to. Brantley picks me up bridal style and makes a run through the line of sparklers and then stops as fireworks go off and spell out Congratulations. He places me in the truck before running around to the other side and getting in and leaning over and kissing me.