Good Morning

Brantley's POV

Laying in my bed after making love to Savannah I keep playing over and over in my head every thing we discussed and I look down and her blonde hair is spread out over my chest . I know it's late or early morning but I really don't want to close my eyes afraid that when I wake up she will be gone just another memory that I am not sure is real or not. What I do know is this girl is in my head and she's all I can think about. I look down knowing that I need to sleep so I kiss her head pull her closer and drift off to sleep feeling better than I have in years.

   I wake up and check the time and realize I only have about an hour until we reach Savannah's house. I look at her curled up on my chest and I kiss the top of her hair. She looks up at me and said," it's almost time isn't it?"
" yeah baby we have about an hour before we arrive at your house"
She smiles and said," then I guess we need to make the most of it"
   She begins to run her hands over my chest and I take it that she wants more than just talk right now so I flip her over on her back and kiss her while she runs her hands over my shoulders and down my back I whisper in her ear, " are you ready for multiples baby?" As I kiss my way down her body I take her pretty pink rosebud nipples in my mouth sucking on them which causes her to arch into my mouth with a moan of my name. God that makes me hard. I continue to kiss my way down her body causing her to writhe and I make my way between her thighs and I see that she is already wet and glistening so I tease her a little more by blowing air on her and she bucks her hips off the bed, I look up at her from between her legs and I tell her to look at me. She opens her eyes and I see desire and want and I hold her gaze with mine as I send my tongue to her sweet core her eyes blow wide and and I can't help but smirk. As I delve into her core with my tongue I groan. She is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted and I am addicted now. Before I could only dream but now I know she is gonna be the death of me. I make her climb higher as I circle her swollen clit and as I take it in my mouth I know she is on the verge of climax so I nip it with my teeth and that is al it took for her to scream my name. I continue to lick and suck and let her ride her high down before I kiss my way back up her body and I reach for a condom and slide it on. I slide into her warm sweet core and I could lose it but I promised her multiples and I am a man of my word. I begin to thrust into her long and slow and she is so responsive meeting me and I feel her walls clamping down on my hard cock and she screams Oh God! As she cums again. I kiss her lips and she tells me," that was amazing" I nip her ear and tell her," baby I ain't done yet"
Savannah's eyes open wide and I smirk. I kiss her neck sucking and biting and marking her as mine. I am inside her and getting harder my the moment when she kisses my neck and then she does the one thing that drives me crazy and she kisses my ear nipping my gauges and that is when I pull her legs on my shoulders and I am going hard as she is meeting me and her finger rake down my arms and I can tell she left marks and I don't care cause she is tight and wet and she looks at me and said," fuck this feels so good" when I heard that I cum groaning her name and her walls clamp down and milk me . I lay down with my weight on my arms kissing her face and neck and she is kissing me and I roll over and make my way to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.
PJ speaks over the intercom that we are pulling into the driveway and it looks like Savannah has company waiting on the porch and it's a man.