You Are MIne

Brantley POV

   I was so nervous that she would say no, that she had thought about it and didn't want to take a chance on an outlaw like me. But when she said yes I kissed her like I had never kissed her before. As we came up for air she ran her fingers through my beard and whispered,"Take me back to the bus and make me yours"
I grabbed her hand and my guitar and took off running for the bus and she started laughing and that sound is like music to my ears. We ran past Ben and the rest of the crew, never checking up. That made Savannah laugh even more. When we got to the bus, I opened the door and set my guitar on the chair before turning around and picking her up bridal style and taking her to the back of the bus.

   As I set her down she nipped my neck with her teeth and ran her fingers through my beard pulling me down to her mouth. I growled low in my throat and it caused my baby to moan and that was what made me lose control. I told her"I meant for tonight to be soft and sweet baby but I can tell you right now that the way you are doing it is going to be hard and fast"

"Outlaw I told you to make me yours and I expect noting less than hard and fast all night long"

With those words, I pulled her shirt off and undone the button on her jeans and as I unzipped her zipper I kissed down every inch of her exposed skin taking her panties in my teeth they quickly followed her jeans and there she stood naked before me and all I can  do is drink in the sight of her. I was hard before but seeing her blush under my gaze turns me on even more. I gently push her to the bed and pull her to the edge as I am on my knees, spreading her wide before me and her sweet pink pussy is laid out on display just begging for my attention. I kiss her thighs and she pulls them in but I push them apart and I lick her glistening folds and find her swollen nub flick it with my tongue and she explodes screeching my name. I just laugh and continue sucking, licking and biting her until I know that is incoherent from being cum drunk from the 7 orgasms I have given her. Savannah is laying there panting and I kiss up her body and give her perfect rosy nipples my attention, sucking and biting till she is begging me for more. As I continue my way up her body and kiss her neck she is pulling at my shirt tugging it off so i stand up and strip out of my jeans and she watches me her gaze darkening. As I crawl back up her body she is touching me and teasing me and as soon as my mouth reaches her I spread her legs and slam into her wet heat. As soon as that happened, her eyes went wide and I felt her walls clamp down on my cock. Instead of letting her ride it out I pounded into her hard and fast taking her higher. She digs her heels into my lower back meeting my thrusts screaming "harder baby harder" I lose all control as she rakes her nails down my back causing pain and pleasure at the same time. Savannah bites down on my shoulder as I thrust long and hard emptying myself inside her and I growl "you are mine"