Interview

BRANTLEY POV

As I get out of the truck I can't help but laugh at Colton and Savannah. I can tell that even though he has cancer he is a fighter. He cracked me up when he called Savannah a hard ass and asked if I could help him out. But it was nice to see Savannah in her work element and with a great smile on her face. I'm glad that she liked the flowers I sent her but not sure about her having to work around her ex. I know that I trust her but is he really through with her?
I walk in and shake hands and get miked up and sit down to do the interview when my phone goes off. I look and Savannah has sent me a picture of her and her flowers and says that I have made her so happy. She can look at them while she is working and think of me and our weekend. I can't help but smile and then I realize where I am and tell them sorry I had to take that. I shoot her a quick text and tell her that I will do anything to make her smile and know I love her and think about her when we are apart. Then I tell her that I have to interview but I would let her know when I am done. I put my phone in my pocket and smile and apologize for it.
As they start the interview asking about the Take it Outside tour with Colt and Justin, I explain that I had just had 2 great shows in Alabama. Kelly asked me about a rumor that I had a lady with me at the Alabama shows. They play a YouTube video of me at the VIP and bring up a Southern Belle. I can't help but smile thinking about Savannah, and I tell them that I had a friend that I hadn't seen in 6 years since I had started playing shows out with me and we used the weekend to catch up. I want to go public but not sure what Savannah wants to do cause I know that being with me has its own set of problems. They ask about an Instagram post from Jessiegirl and how I was tagged in it and it was a lady with a bouquet of flowers. I told them I wasn't sure what they were talking about and they pulled it up and it was a picture of Savannah and her flowers from the side like she didn't know it was being taken and she is smiling and reading the card. Jessica had taken it and posted on her feed @ Brantley Gilbert you did good, proud of you buddy.  I smile and they ask was that true did I send someone flowers. I smile and tell them I did that I was thanking her for a wonderful weekend and was glad we spent it together catching up. Which led into them asking if I was dating and I told them yes I was that I met her 6 six years ago and then we lost touch and reconnected this weekend and gonna see what happens from this point forward .  Then they ask about new music and I tell them that I am working on some stuff and been playing a new song at my concerts and that the crowd is really liking it and we filmed the video for it over Memorial Day weekend and had the best time. The interview ends and we get back on the bus and head out to the next interview and that was how my day was spent. Doing interviews and wishing it would hurry so I could talk to Savannah again.
    Ben and the guys are on the bus and we are working on a new song that I have written making it more me or us cause they are alto of the reason my shows are so good. The way we all work together having fun, well you don't always have that.  As we are working I get a facetime request from Savannah .
  As I answer I tell the guys to keep it down.
"Hey baby what's up?"
"Well I am just about to get off work but I thought that since Cottons numbers were good today and he had no fever that you could help me tell him that he would be getting to go home tomorrow along with telling him about being able to go to your concert this weekend. "
" Hell yeah I would love to help you give him that news, can the band help us give him the news?"
"That would be even better so I am about to enter his room now and so you all know Jess is going to record all this for us."
We all watch as Savannah knocks on the door and we here"Who is it?"
"Its me Banana Coco"
"Okay come on in"
As she enters we see Cotton and his mom. Savannah walks to the bed and says,"Well I am about to leave for the night but I have some news for you and I have someone special to give it to you."

"Hey brother what's up with you this afternoon?"
"Well BG I am just hanging out here watching videos of your shows from this weekend cause that is as close as I will get for a while. "
"About that Colton, Savvy tells me that you are getting out of the joint tomorrow and if you promise to rest the next couple of days you can come see us this weekend."

The band all say something then and Colton said," wow its Ben and Noah and Jess hey guys you all rock!!! Did you say I was going home and gonna get to SEE BG and the band this weekend? Momma did you hear that? IM GONNA SEE A BRANTLEY GILBERT CONCERT!!!!! "
   We all bust out laughing cause he stands up on the bed and starts dancing . Savannah laughs and tells him to sit down cause if he falls he won't be able to go . He sat down and you could just see the happiness in his eyes. Made me feel so good to be able to help bring some happiness to a child.  Korey would be proud of me for this, man I miss that guy. Savannah tells us all bye and we hang up. I smile knowing that I will be able to see my girl this weekend.

Sorry it has been a week since  an update but something happened a week ago and my life was thrown upside down. So please be patient with me as the daily updates probably won't be happening right now.