The Wedding Part 2

Brantley POV

  I see Savannah and her dad Commander McCoy at the end of the aisle and I can't catch my breath. Savannah standing next to her dad in all white is a vision and I think I have died and gone to heaven. My eyes never leave hers as I watch her walk towards me to George Straits "I Cross My Heart" . They stop in front of me and I want to touch her so bad but I can't. I hear Preacher ask "who gives this bride in marriage?"
Commander McCoy says," Her mother and I " He turns to me and shakes my hand and hugs me before he places Savannah's hand in mine. I look at her and I see those happy tears Colton was talking about. She squeezes my hand and I help her up the steps to the stage and we turn to face each other.   I am crying and I can't stop until I hear Colton whisper to Kolby," what is wrong with BG? He's acting like one of those crazy women" I look at Savannah and we both bust out laughing.
    Preacher says," we are gathered here tonight to unite Savannah Rose McCoy and Brantley Keith Gilbert in holy matrimony. If there is any one here who has just cause that they should not be joined then speak now or forever hold your peace."

"When you give your hands, you give your hearts so please turn and face each other  and join your right palms, and then your left palms. This forms an infinity symbol with your hands, which symbolizes a love that will go on forever. Look  into one another's eyes, so you may feel the gift that you are to one another.

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever.

These are the hands that will work alongside yours as together you build your future.

These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, and with the slightest touch will comfort you like no other.

These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief wracks your mind.

These are the hands that will countless times wipe the tears from your eyes, tears of sorrow and tears of joy.

These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children.

These are the hands that will help you to hold your family as one.

These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it.

And, lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch."

"Brantley and Savannah want to say their own vows, Savannah "

"Brantley Keith Gilbert  I love you and tonight you have made all my dreams come true with this wedding. Not all the hoopla as you call it but the fact that I get to become your wife. I fell in love with you that night at Jupiter and gave you my heart only I didn't know it. I kept tabs on you through the years and the best decision I ever made was picking up your passes at the concert. People would say that was crazy but I have found out that being crazy with you is better than being without you. Tonight I stand before you in front of our families and friends and I promise to love you today and every day for the rest of my life. I promise to stand beside you during the good days and be your comfort during the bad days. No matter what we face I know we can get through it together, side by side."

"Savannah Rose McCoy, you took my heart that night only I didn't know it. I never forgot about my sweet Southern Belle. I always wondered where you were and if you ever thought about me. When you came to my concert and picked up your passes, I knew that night that you had my heart. We have faced some obstacles but I will forever be thankful when I asked you to be crazy and give me a chance and your reply was Baby let's both be crazy. I promise you tonight that I will be your support and rock and that I will love you from now until forever."

Preacher said "the rings"
Colton stepped forward with them and Preacher got them and said," the ring is a symbol of your vows and love, Brantley take this ring and place it on Savannah's hand and repeat after me"
"With this ring I thee wed"

" Savannah take this ring and repeat after me"
"With this ring I thee wed"

"Brantley and Savannah will now light the unity candle and it is a symbol of their lives before marriage how they were separate but now after marriage they are one unit."

Savannah and I walk to the unity candle and light it and I see the love shining in her eyes and it's all I can do not to kiss her. As we walk back to the center and take our places, Preacher said,"Brantley and Savannah with the vows you said and the giving and receiving of rings I now pronounce you husband and wife ."
I look at Preacher and he stops and grins at me.
"You may now kiss your bride"
I lifted her veil and took her face in my hands and I leaned in and touched her lips and it was the softest sweetest kiss I have ever had until Savannah deepened it and I lost all thought until I heard "uncle B can you please stop kissing I'm hungry" from none other than Tinley and I laugh and so does Savannah and I look and see Cam and Colton with their hands over their eyes and Colton asks "are they done yet "
This cause is all to lose it and Preacher says ,"it gives me great honor to present to you for the very first time Mr and Mrs Brantley Gilbert"
As the music to "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors played. Kolby and Trigger and Jess let out "Yeah baby it's on tonight"
I look at Savannah and we both smile and I kiss her again and walk down the aisle with my wife.

 Kolby and Trigger and Jess let out "Yeah baby it's on tonight" I look at Savannah and we both smile and I kiss her again and walk down the aisle with my wife