Chapter: 30

Rashaud pov.

I woke up around 2 In the morning and seen everybody still sleep except for Izzy cause he was driving I got some clothes and got in the shower. I grabbed some Axe body wash and turned the water on. I stepped in and started to wash the dirt off my body. I did that for about 20 minutes and stepped out. And threw on my hoodie with some black jogging pants.

I walked to the front and sat in the passengers seat as Izzy looked over and handed me the blunt. I took it and took a puff and inhaled it. I leaned back and closed my eyes as I took another puff and handed it back. We did this rotation until the blunt was all the way gone. I pointed at Walmart as he pulled into the parking lot and Jasmine came walking out.

I smiled as she sat on my lap and we talked for a minute. "You coming in?" I asked as she nodded her head and zipped her onesie up and grabbed her blanket and grabbed my arm and walked off the RV with me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we walked into the store. She got her some candy, chips and shit and I did the same. We waited on Izzy. "Do I know you?" This light skin girl said as she looked at me. I looked up from my candy and looked at her. "Nah ion know you bruh." I said as I just looked at her.

"You sure?" She asked as Jas was starting to take her stuff off and tie her hair up. "Yeah I'm sure but you might wanna duck." I said as she stood there and looked confused, soon as I said that Jas hit her with a right.  "Bitch you know you don't know my nigga chill out." Jas said as the girl laid on the ground as Jas spit on her then grabbed my arm and her things and walked to the RV. Izzy sat there and laughed as he yelled "I GOT ALL THAT SHIT ON CAMERA!" He said as he got in the drivers seat and drove off.

 Izzy sat there and laughed as he yelled "I GOT ALL THAT SHIT ON CAMERA!" He said as he got in the drivers seat and drove off

(Jasmine pov)

I sat in Rashaud's lap and laid my head down on him and laid the cover over us. As him and Izzy was talking I was just looking out the window.  "What's wrong mamas?" Rashaud said as I looked up at him. "Did you know her?" I asked as i looked away. "Nah I said I didn't. " "you could be lying no Bitch about to just walk up to a nigga and his Bitch and say they kno-" I was cut off my Rashaud taking his hand and rubbing my clit  roughly.

I threw my head back and covered my mouth as he rubbed me rougher. I smiled as I felt my legs start to shake I threw my head back as he inserted a finger and start to finger me fast as I started to breath heavily. I bit my lip trying not to moan as my juices came all over his fingers.

He slipped his fingers in his mouth as I smiled and kissed him. "You good?" He asked as I nodded my head and cuddled up under him and closed my eyes as he smiled. I could hear Izzy say something before I went into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
"Wake up Jas, wake up!" I heard everybody in the car saying, I woke up and noticed that we was in front of my house. I got up grabbing my bags & suit cases pulling them out of the RV. After I finished I waited on Rashaud as he pulled the last bag out. I ran to the door and unlocked it and got on Snap chat.

I recorded me smiling & Rashaud walking through the door. "HOME SWEET HOME!" I yelled before the video ended as Rashaud looked at me and I chuckled. I sat my stuff in the living room and ran to the shower I took a 30 minute shower and put on something simple and ate until Rashaud was ready.

As Rashaud was putting on his shoes I walked outside to see a box sitting on my porch. I looked around and picked up the box and opened it as My eyes grew big and they started to water as I picked up the pictures of my family. I picked up and teddy bear that looked like it was dropped in blood and dropped it. I looked at it again and noticed it was Lauren's, I started to cry as I picked up a letter that said. "My baby is finally mines again and I'm not letting her go this time."  I dropped the box as a million thoughts ran through my head. I started to scream as Rashaud ran outside.

"Jas what is it?" He yelled as he shook me a little bit as I pointed at the box and he picked it up. He ran in the house and came out with his gun. "I hope ain't shit go down." He simply said as he grabbed the drum that was fully loaded and handed it to me as he was loading his other one. I just shook my head as my eyes grew blurry. Rashaud looked over at me and grabbed my hand as he locked the door and we made our way to the car getting in. We drove in silence while heading in the direction of my parents house.

Who could have done this Is all that ran through my head as I started breathing heavy. Imagine somebody taking your baby while your on a vacation having fun and you don't even know, Not even receiving a call or even a simple text message. Rashaud rubbed the palm of my hand as we pulled up to my parents house as I got out and ran without closing the door or even waiting until he fully stopped, I got to the door and seen my dads workers everywhere. "Tell me its not true." I said looking at blue one of my dad's workers and the last thing I could remember was me fainting.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS!!!

VOTEEE!!!

COMMENT!!!