Chapter:29

Jasmine's Pov.

I woke up and yawned as I looked over and seen a sleeping Rashaud. I pushed him and tapped him but he wouldn't budge. I signed in frustration and climbed on top of him and started kissing his lips. He still didn't move. I started rocking back and forth on top of him. He mumbled out something and held my hips as his eyes was still closed.

"Rashuadddddd." I said as he still didn't open his eyes and I bit down on my bottom lip. "Hm." He simply said as I forced myself on him a little harder going a little faster. He bit his lip as my mouth dropped open as I started to get wet. I couldn't take it no more I pulled down his basketball shorts and his boxers as I pulled off my pink panties and eased down on him.

I started to ride it and bounce up and down as he grab one of my titties and squeezed it. I moaned and threw my head back as I sped up the pace. He opened his eyes and flipped me over and started pounding into me making the headboard hit the wall. I covered my mouth as he continued to do it making a rhythm I smiled as he slipped out a moan.

He flipped me over so now my face was in the pillow and my ass was up. He pushed my back as I formed my arch and he began to pound me out holding my back where my back dimples are. I moaned as we kept this up for about a hour and I came twice. He pulled pulled out and came as I laid down on the bed in pain and pleasure. I smiled as he ran a bath for me. I got up and walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He turned around and kissed my forehead and picked me up and sat me in the Bath water. I smiled as the bubbles was floating every where  wrapping around body, he left out to get his clothes as I soaked for a while then drained the water. I started the shower then began to scrub my body as I seen him walk into the bathroom and got into the stand up shower that was in the corner.

I put soap on my body then stood up and let the bath water out and turned on the shower. I began to wash the soap off, after I was done I stepped out and grabbed me a towel and wrapped it around my body. I dried off then slipped my panties and bra set on and began to lotion up.

I grabbed my blue shirt and my blue jogging pants and threw them on since it was still cold down here. I slipped on my white Nike shoes and left my hair in the natural curly state and put on a little makeup. When I was done I packed all my stuff and sprayed a little perfume, I grabbed my purse and put the perfume, Lip gloss, my phone, gum and my charger with my wallet in it and grabbed my suitcase and walked it downstairs as all eyes fell on me.

I smiled and waved. "Good morning." I said to them as they laughed, "We know you had a good morning." Skye and Yasmine said as I laughed and hid my face as I turned red. "Y'all crazy." I said as Rashaud came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

I smiled and continued to walk down the stairs I was hungry. I walked in the kitchen and looked in the freezer. "Shaud baby what you want to eat?" I said as everybody eyes landed on me then Rashaud. "Mm, Eggs and sausage." He simply said as I put on enough for us 2 considering that the others ate. I notice everybody was still watching us with a small smile on their faces.

"What is y'all looking at?" I asked scrunching my face up. "Bitches get dick and start cooking and shit." Skye said as I flicked her off, As i was finishing up cooking the food I went to grab 2 paper plates since the food didn't take that long. I placed the plates down on the counter getting ready to place the food on the plates, As I made Rashaud plate I grabbed 2  bottle of orange juice and sat them on the counter as well and handed Rashaud his plate as I grabbed some bread and made me a sandwich with my eggs and sausage.

After I finished I grabbed my orange juice and threw my plate in the trash and I was ready to go since we are going shopping. I grabbed my purse and jacket then Rashaud's hand and we walked out. "Baby its cold you not bringing a jacket?" I asked as he looked at me and shook his head lighting up a blunt while sitting down his orange juice.

 "Baby its cold you not bringing a jacket?" I asked as he looked at me and shook his head lighting up a blunt while sitting down his orange juice

We all got in the cars that we rented be cause we didn't want to keep riding around in that big ass RV. Rashaud walked around to the drivers side and before he could get in he heard Izzy call his name. "RASHAUD!" Izzy yelled as Rashaud looked over the car and Izzy took a picture of Rashaud with his middle finger up. Rashaud got in the car and started it up as he checked both of his mirrors before pulling off. He hit a u-turn then sped down the street. I looked at him as he laughed and slowed down, I wouldn't mind if we was in our hometown because the ground isn't slippery but we can easily get into an accident.

I turned on the radio and instantly got in mode when I heard proof~ Chris Brown playing. Lord knows this is my song, I was singing as Rashaud was recording me I smiled and winked at the camera as he laughed at the end and  looked down at the phone, He put some heart eyes before posting the video as we was pulling up into the mall parking lot. The mall was 'Bear Mall' I got out the car and waited for Rashaud and grabbed his hand as everyone else was getting out the car as well.

We walked to the shoe store since that's what we was talking about the most, When we got in we immediately started looking around for some shoes that we could get the kids and us. "Smile baby." Rashaud said as I did a pose in front of the shoes. He smiled "I'm posting this onna gram" He said as I nodded my head and paid for our shoes. We went shopping and went to grab something to eat then headed back to the cabins.

We loaded our things into the car as we waited for the others to finish their shopping. After they did so we was back on the road heading back to the cabins to have some fun before we had too head back home. I couldn't wait to see my babies I missed them so much.

Short chapter.

Help me with more ideas!! Inbox me.

Questions? Ask em!

Comment!

Vote!

Ending soon!