Chapter8: 8Months later

(Jas pov)
So im 8months now and im still with the boy from Mcdonald's his name is Khalil and he is my luhh baby but I think that he might just be a little bit too nice. Like he cool and everything but you cant be nice about every situation. So Khalil friends was suppose to be coming over so we had to clean up the whole entire house like it wasnt messy from the begging but it wasnt the best looking.

So we straightened up and then I went to the kitchen and decieded to make some macoroni and cheese with some hot wings while Khalil went to go take a shower. 1 hour later I was done and finally went to go take my shower. I put on some black leggings with a white crewneck and my black ugg boots and I left my long curly hair down.

I put on some perfume, lotion, and some deoderant and walked out the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes away and went downstairs to a living room full of boys I walked past and went straight in the kitchen and got a snack and was on my way back upstairs. I heard "Nigga why you ain't tell us she had ass"? I laughed then Khalil called me back downstairs I turned around and walked back down.

He pulled me on his lap then I pulled out my phone and set there then I heard a familiar voice I looked up and it was Rashaud. We just looked at eachother and then I got up and went upstairs. I cried mostly then I went to my room and slammed the door I got my phone and called Jayla and asked can she come get me she saidd yeah so I grabbed my coat and my purse with some money in it. Then I heard the door open and close I looked up and it was Khalil he looked mad he came over to me.

Khalil: what the fuck was that for jasmine?

Me: I don't wanna talk about it.

Khalil: idgaf what you wanna do.

Me: ( starts to walk to the door)

I tried to walk to the door and leave but he grabbed my wrist I tried to make him let go but it got tighter and started to hurt his face was full of anger. Then I yelledd "Stop Khalil that hurt",.( started to cry).

Khalil: Omg I'm so sorry baby

I looked at the bruise then grabbed my blue and white Nike windbreaker and put it on. Then I walked to the bathroom and put my hair in a high. ponyTail and looked at myself my eyes was red and face was red. I just grabbed my purse and my phone and walked downstairs since I Had clothes In my car.

As I was walking downstairs all eyes was on me and to be honest I forgot they was still here they all ran up to me and hugged me and said that they here for me and they all loved me then they put their number in my phone then I left. I texted Jayla and told her I'll just use my car she said okayyy so I walked back in the house and went to go pack a little bag for myself I packed My Michael Kors watch and my chanel earring studs.

My heart necklace and all then I packed some clothes and then walked back downstairs I just looked at Khalil with so much hurt in my eyes and it seem like he just didnt give a fuck. I left then drove to Jay house I got In my impala and just drove off.

I had to relax cause I was stressed and that ain't good at all so I got something to eat turned on some music and started eating then I was at jay house 20 minutes later. I got out out the car and went to get my bag and then I wobbled my pregnant ass to the door and begun to knock somebody opened that door so quick I almost fell then I seen Carlos.

Yeauhhh Carlos and jay been together for the longest while I was with Khalil punk ass and Khalil think he can just hit on me and say sorry. I got his ass soon ass I relax some. Anyways he opened the door pulled me into a hug and said "I ain't seen you in forever sis", I smiled and said "I know brother you and jay ass went low", (if y'all don't remember Chris he the one from the party who jay/jayla hooked up with).

He said" hell Yeaaa", then called jay down she came down them stairs so fast she kissed all over my face then damnear yelled "I missed you bestfriend I laughed and said "I missed you to baby". Carlos took my bag and jayla tried to take my jacket but I said I was good and she nodded her head. my wrist still hurted she said she wanted to show me something then she grabbed my throbbing wrist it hurted so bad.

I yelledd "Ouch"! ,she looked at me and said what's wrong I said nothing she looked at me then my wrist she grabbed it again and I yelledd "OUCH"! again she looked at me then took off my jacket and boom there was my purple swollen wrist. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked who did it I looked at her and started crying and said Khalil she looked in my eyes and said we gone make it better you cant go back to him I'll help with a new house.

Ima talk to daddy king and you will have a new one by tomorrow I nodded and went to take a bath I needed to chill. I sat in the tub with music playing through my beats pill and let the hot water soothe my body the whole house smiled like vanilla && strawberries. I was In there for like a hour I got out and lotioned up and put my hair I'm a curly bun.

I put on some shorts that had pink written all over them and a pink tanktop I put my clothes in their dirty clothes and walked in jayla room. I layed down with her and asked if she would go shopping with me to get the baby some clothes she said yeah and with that we went to sleep.