Chapter:10 Planning

2 weeks later (Jasmine pov)

So far me and Elijah has got closer and he is honestly my bestfriendd other then jay and I love them. So Elijah and Jay and Carlos are suppose to be coming over to help me Start planning  since its Monday and I'm having it Friday.

So I got up and walked to the bathroom and peed then wiped then washed my hands and gott the shower water running. I got my strawberry and vanilla body wash and my body scrub and stripped outta my clothes and hopped in the steaming water I stayed in there enjoying the relaxation.

1 hour later I got out and brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room. I grabbed my strawberry lotion from bath and body works and put it all over my body. Then I walked into my walk in closet and looked for something to wear I finally decided on some light blue jean pants and a grey and blue pink shirt with some grey ugg boots with little bows on the back I put on my grill that I had and I grabbed my black MK purse and my white MK watch.

I grabbed my silver IPhone6 plus and I put in my michael kors studs then put my burgandey lip sick in my purse I grabbed my charger and put it in my purse too. Then I sprayed myself with my raspberry purfume then walked to my mirror and set down and did my make up then I straighted my long now died brown hair and put on a grey polo hat.

I got up when I was finished and called Elijah and told him that we was gone meet up at Vintage cafe and city deli (Real Restuarant) So we can talk about the baby shower all together. After I got off the phone with him I texted Jayla and told her where we was going then I had to call my dad to because he paying for it. I got in my all  black impala 2015 that had black wheels. I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and drove off I was bumping Final GoodBye in the car  when I spotted Carlos, Elijah, and my Daddy car.

I parked next to Elijah car and got out but Elijah was still in the car I knocked on his car window and he turned around and hung up the phone and got out the car.

Elijah: Hey Bestfriend 

Me:Hey boo I missed you

Elijah: I missed yo pregnant ass too.

Me: Nooo nigga you suppose to say Iknow bestfriend I missed you too.

Elijah: (Laughs) I missed you too bestfriend

After that we just talked all the way until we stopped at the door he opened the door for me I said thankss and we walked to where we seen Carlos, Jayla and DaddyKing. They was all sitting at the table talking then they all got quiet and looked at me and Elijah then my Daddy finally spoke up.

DaddyKing: umm and where was yall at?

Me: I just met up with him in the parking lot.

DaddyKing, Jayla and Carlos: Yeah right

me && Elijah: (Laughs)

We stayed there for about 2 hours sitting there talking about the stuff so we finally got what we was gone do and what it was gone be about. So we ate then we left and my dad called me while I was on my way to the mall so I picked up the phone to see what was up.

Me: Hello

DaddyKing: Umm bbg I gotta tell you something

me: Well speak

DaddyKing: Umm you have a brother I didnt tell you about

Me: Dadd how could you do this I was ok about mom and the sister but now this is all just to much

DaddyKing: bbg im sorry I didnt mean to hurt you 

Me:Well this time you did and I cant handle this maybe you sould just give me time to think about this (Crying)

DaddyKing: Baby im sorry

Me: save it

I hung up the phone and just drove to a place where I could just clear my ming because I know I shouldn't be driving in this type of condition so I drove to a beach and stayed there for the whole day. By the time i left it was around 10. My phone was powered off for the whole day so by the time I turned it back on I had 30 missed calls and ext messages asking where I was they we're from Jayla, Elijah, Carlos and my dad I just ignored them all and drove straight home. Then I got kinda hungry so I decided to run to McDonalds I drove there in silence then parked and got out the car and walked in through the doors then went to go sit down while I was waiting I decided take out my phone and plugg my headPhones in and listen to music. Then I felt a gental tap on my shoulder It was a pretty girl who I guess worked here she took my order and said she would be right back and she did just that I liked her she seemed real chill she looked like she was mixed with indian  and Black she had long brown hair it was so pretty. She set down my food and looked at me and said aww you so pretty I didn't even notice you we're pregnant I smiled and said thank you she was going to walk away but I had to stop her I mean we was the only one's here not like she had to do something so I asked her to join me she went to get her something to eat and all her belongings and she came back out and we ate.

Me: So whats your name?

her: Jordan whats your's?

Me: Thats cute and My name is Jasmine but I go by Jas.

Her: Awl and thankss

Me: Np how old are you.

Her: 17

Me: Awll ok

Her: yeahh I got kicked out and now I have my own place.

Me: okayy well you ready to go.

Her: umm yea can you drop me of

I nodded my head and we got in my car and I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and we drove off listening to Say it By:Tory Lanez. She told me where she lived and we pulled up to a decent house like its perfect for her and her silver impala2015 was sexy. She said thank you and we exchanged numbers she said she was gone call me. I said ok and drove home. When I finally got to the house I heard crying so I followed the noise and I seen a little girl she looked about 3 so I sat down next to her and asked her why she was crying she told me she had no family that broke my heart. Then she asked can I be her mommy and I said sure and held her hand while we walked in the house she looked at all the stuff for the baby shower and asked can she help and I said yeah after school so tomorrow I'm taking her shopping because she os going to school so I took her to the bathroom and ran her bath water while she went downstairs to eat I made her a quick sandwhich and a bag of chips and a juice. By the time she was done her bath was ready I asked her what's her name and she told me Aaliyah I said it was pretty and she smiled and said thank you. I helped her bath herself then I went to my room to get her a shirt to sleep in. she brushed her teeth then went to sleep while watching lion king. I called Elijah and ask him could be buy Aaliyah some clothes and bring them over and I'll pay him back when he gets here he said ok without asking any questions in his sleepy voice then I heard him grabbing his car keys and he asked what size I told him small and he said ok and I fell asleep.