chapter:7 (jasmine pov)

So I woke up this morning because I decided I was going to start looking for my apartment today. So I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I had this glow I smiled then got the water running.

I walked back into my room and got a little towel a big towel and my soap I got from bath and body works. I walked back in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I grabbed some shampoo and my towel and my soap and began to wash my body. I then let the water run on my body to release the stress because now that I'm pregnant I can't be stressing.

I moved on and washed my long curly hair I finished scrubbing my body and rinsed my hair and my body off and stepped out the shower I dried off the wrapped the towel around my body. I walked over to the sink and began to brush my teeth when I was done I walked out and turned the light off.

when I made it to my room I walked to my dresser and put on my strawberry scented lotion and my dove deoderant. Then I walked into my walk in closet and looked for an outfit. I then decided on some grey leggings a white shirt with a black leather jacket. I walked over to my vanity and blow dried then flat ironed my hair bone straight.

Then I got up and got my black hand held purse and put my charger,  phone, money and keys in it. I turned off all the lights and closed my door and walked downstairs since i didnt see my Daddy im guessing he is at work. I walked outside and seen a green impala with white wheels and a big black bow on top. I walked to the car and took the bow off and then it was a card attached I picked the card up and it read "BBg just something to help you".

The keys was attached to the bow I took the keys off and hopped in the drivers seat I looked aeound the car and i seen snacks everywhere I smiled and then plugged my phone up to the aux cord and called jayla even though I aint tell her I was pregnant yet. The phone rung twice and she answerd.

                                                                                   (PHONEE CONVOO)

Jayla: Hey boo wassup.

me: Hey and nothing you trynaa come with me?

Jayla: awhh and where and how we getting there?

me: Apartment looking and i got a new car (I said happiliy)

Jayla: dont ever flex

me: i am so serious

jayla:come get me now

me:here i come.

                                                                         (ENDD OF CONVOO)

I hung up the phone and turned on some music and drove to go pick up jayla i pulled up and beeped the horn and she came outside wearing a redd crop top with some red joggers with some black converse. she hopped inn and jumped up and down and told me the car was so pretty i said thanks and we pulled off and headed to an apartment buillding that I searched up before i left it was a 2 bedroom with 2 bathrooms and a big kitchen attached to the living room. We parked in the driveway and I got my keys and phone and we walked to the apartment building.

Jayla: awww you look cute boo

me: thank you boo you do too

we walked into the apartment and the lady who was suppose to talk to me about the apartment was already inside. I greeted her and we talked about the apartment and I signed the papers saying that I wanted the apartment. She said okay and I can move in when im ready. We walked out the apartment and i gave her a check for the apartment and we left. I looked over at Jayla as we was walking to the car and she hugged me and said she was proud of me i smiled and then she looked at my belly and rubbed it and said "quit eating so much". I nodded my head and kept walking to the car. We got in and headed to the mall I decided to get some things for the house and then go get some food. So we did that and put all that in my trunck and we kept it moving we went grocery shopping and left there. we put all that in my back seat and then we went to mcDonald's we parked and then we got out the car and then we walked to a seat and looked at the menu until somebody came to take out order. A boy walked up to us he was so fine he was light skinned with some pretty eyes. He looked at me and smiled showing his dimple and asked me what could he get me and i told him what i wanted and  then he asked jayla but he was still looking at me i was blushing hard so i looked away. He smiled and walked away to get our order he came back a couple minutes later with our food he then slidedd me a napkin with his number on it I put it in my phone then put my number in his phone.  He kissed my hand and walked away then winked then this girl tried to get his attention but he looked at her and mugged her and walked away. I laughed and just ate my food.

Jayla: owiee getchuu some

me: girlll he was fine.

jayla:foreal dont play call him

me: girl i will but i gottaa pack too.

jayla:Alright lets go.

we got up and threw our stuff away and then left to start packing it took us 30n minutes for us to get there but on our way there we was just jugging turning the fuck up you feel me. So we got there and we seen daddyKing car so i got out and got my purse and phone and keys and locked my car door and ran into the house i seen my daddy and the dudes he work with sitting on the couch. I ran up to him and told him that i got the apartment and he clapped and then introduced me to the people that he worked with they looked mean but they was really nice they was all big and tall kinda got the i wanna kill look you know but i just went along with it and just started being nice my dad was actual surprised because me and Jayla dont usually talk to people. I told them that me and Jayla had to go pack because i had food in the back seat and i didnt want it to melt so they said okay and we went upstairs and packed all my clothes and my perfume flat irons and etc. We was finished and then we put the stuff in my daddy truck and jayla drove it over to my new apartment. It already had new beds, couches, stoves, sinks and etc. So all i had to do we get the dishes and stuff out my car and we put all the stuff up and just laid there then i got up and got in the shower. I came out and jayla got in and we spent the night lilke that.