Chapter:27

(Jasmine pov)
It was 2:00 in the morning and I was up making sure I had everything packed that I needed for the trip, I looked over my shoulder and seen Rashaud still sleeping since he claim he got everything done and  didn't have anything else to do, We have to be leaving out by 4 since we'll be on the road because it's such a long drive and the snow and everything is really bad . We already had the RV rented and everything was fully stocked for us so we wouldn't need anything and well be set to go without anything in the way.

I checked off my list too see if I had everything that I needed and even wanted. When I was sure I had everything I needed I stood up and tied up the strings on my shorts and grabbed my jacket and suit cases and walked down the stairs. I unlocked the front door and looked around to see how the weather was and walked to the RV and threw my bags in the car and sat down taking in the appearance of the RV .

As I stood up to head out I heard my name being called making me look around with a  scrunched up face as I fixed my shorts and looked outside the RV window and seen Rashaud standing there looking at. I opened the door and looked at him as he just continued to look back at me as I was waiting on him to speak but he was just standing there.

"Wassup." I said as I looked over at him.

"I didn't know where you was at." He said as he looked at me as I walked over to him.

"I was just putting my bags in there so I wouldn't have to in the morning." I said back as he nodded his head and opened the door for me too walk in first.

We walked to the kitchen and got a big bowl and put some food in it. We walked back upstairs and laid in the bed and turned on Netflix. I set my alarm too 3:00 & watches it Follows, until I dosed off.

We woke back up 2:59 and hit the alarm before it could go off. I looked at Rashaud as he was slipping on his stuff and checking to see if we had everything we needed. I slipped on my clothes and walked downstairs and waited for Rashaud.

"YOU READY SHAUD!" I yelled because we had to pick up food and the others.

"YEAH HOLD ON DAMN YOU BUGGING!" He yelled as he walked down the stairs mugging me.

"Boy lose the fuckin attitude, nobody did shit to yo ugly ass." He juss continued looking at me.

"WHATS THE PROBLEM? YOU LOOKING LIKE YOU WANT ANOTHER BITCH TO JUMP OUT MY FACE."

"WELL MAYBE I DO." He yelled back at me. As I picked up a glass plate and threw it at him but he ducked.

I grabbed my phone and my beats and walked out the house and sat in the RV waiting on him to come out the house. He got in and started up the car and began to drive off. We picked up everybody and went to the store.

The tension between me and Rashaud was pretty thick but we managed to not let it show even though it was very noticeable. I looked over at Rashaud as he looked back at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Stupid ass." I mumbled to myself as I got up and went to the back of the RV.

Everybody looked at me as I stormed to the back. Yasmine looked at Rashaud and then stood up and followed me to the back.

"What the fuck is going on?" She said while looking at me.

"Argument before we left." I said while I fixed my curly hair alittle.

"SHE JUST NEED SOME DICK!" Rashaud yelled loud enough for all of us to hear him.

I laughed a little and stood up with fix my long sleeve dress shirt. I grabbed my red purse and walked to the front. Considering that we just stopped at a grocery store. I opened the door and got out as the rest of them did the same and followed behind me.

All the girls grabbed their own shopping cart because our men might be close but they all like different things.

"What you want." I asked Rashaud as he was walking down the aisle behind me.

"You." He simply said as he hugged Me from the back.

"Come on Shaud, For real." I said I kept pushing the cart as he began to throw the shit he wanted in there. I took my time to admire what he was wearing.

He had on some olive green ripped pants, A white shirt and some all white air force one's

He had on some olive green ripped pants, A white shirt and some all white air force one's. Simple but he looked good.

I grabbed some stuff for myself as well. I grabbed food food and junk food. Some for the ride and some for me in the house. Our cart was full and we still was going with mostly fat food. My phone began to rang and I looked at the number noticing it was a photoshoot number, I quickly answered.

"Hello." I said as I held my other ear so I could hear.

"Hi, is this Jasmine that I'm speaking with?" He kindly said.

"Yes, this is she." I responded as Rashaud just starred at me.

"Well hi Jasmine, I'm calling you so I can know when would be a good day to set up your photoshoot." He simply said.

"Well I'm out of town now." I said back as I bit my lip.

"Okay, how about next month in the first." He said as I smiled.

"Sounds good." As he said okay and we ended the call.

I immediately started to dance. I was so happy Rashaud looked at me as if I was slow. He ain't say anything he just smiled at me and began to push the cart. We got everything we needed and went to the check out line. I waited as they began to tell Mr  total.

"Your total is $417.8 cent, Cash, ebt or debit." the cashier told me as Rashaud took out the money

"Cash." I simply responded as Rashaud paid. We put everything in the cart and waited for the other two couples. As we seen them checking out we went to the rv and began to load our stuff in it.

We finished up and waited in the rv for them. They came loaded they things and we was back on the road.

#ShortChapter

#what y'all think?

#COMMENT