chaper:4

(Rashaud pov)
I woke up this morning thinking about that girl. I feel so stupid I Aint tell her I was coming back or nothing. After we fucked I went to get her some water but when I came back she was gone I looked around the whole fucking party and I ain't see her.

I got up and ran my hands through my curly fro and went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower I washed my hair and did the rest of my hygiene.

I got out the shower and looked in the mirror and brushed my teeth. When I was done I put my grill in then I let my hair curl back up and walked to my closet with a towel around my waist. I put my axe lotion on and some deodorant and some polo cologne. I put on my boxers then started looking for clothes to wear.

I decided to wear a white polo shirt and some blue rock revival pants and air Jordan futures sport blue. I grabbed my galaxys6 off the charger and then I texted carlos.

(Phone convo)

Me: Los yuhh trynna hit the mall?

Los✌: hell yeahh what time bro?

Me: around 12 it's 11:30 tho.

Los✌: ight I'm finna shower now.

Me: ight folkss.

Now I had to figure out what the fuck I'm finna do for 30 minutes. I decided to treat myself to some Denny's . I walked downstairs and put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys to my white 2015 impala out the key bowl and walked outside and locked the house door.

I unlocked my car door and started my car while taking my phone out my pocket to plug it up to the aux cord. Then I turned on the music and my shit was on where ya at by drake and future. I was jugging in that car until I found myself in Denny's parking lot I grabbed my phone and locked the door and walked to the door. Then I seen this old lady coming so I waited for her to go before I went. She said thank you and I nodded my head showing respect.

I walked in and took a seat then started looking at the menu. I decided on a chocolate chip pancake and a cold Orange juice. I waited as this ugly as waitress came up to me with crusty lips chewing a non-flavor having ass piece of gum. She licked her dry ass lips Then stared at me I laughed and told her what I wanted she nodded and walked away switching hard as fuck damnear finna break her hip I just started dying laughing.

As I was waiting I decided to play temple run until she came back with my food. She came back with the food and set it in front of me Then wrote her number on a napkin and handed it to me. I gave it right back to her and started eating she smacked her lips then set in front in of me.

Me:" what you doing?"

Her: "just chilling."

Me: "nahh chill somewhere else matter fact go back to work.

Her: we not just gone sit here and act like we don't like each other.

Me: I don't like you fuck is you talm bout?

Her: boy I know you want all of this. (Gets up showing her fat back ass).

Me: (laughing) what am I looking at again?

Her: this thickness so you gone sit here and act like you don't see all this?

Me: Ain't no thickness.

Her: see niggas with money always acting stuck up.

Me: I ain't acting stuck up I just don't want you it ain't that fucking hard to understand.

With that she just got up and left and I finished my food and got in My car to meet up with my nigga los so I can tell this nigga what the fuckk just happened.