Chapter:13❤BIRTHDAY GIRL

(2months later) (Jasmine)
So tomorrow is my baby girl birthday yes my baby turning 3 she growing. y'all probably wondering how I get her birthday and stuff well when I went to change her last name they showed me her birth certificate and I got full custody and I get child support from her father because he in jail doing life but they giving the money to me some wat but I know for a fact that her real mama is dead. We plan on going shopping today so I put tez/cortez chair in the bath tub while the water was running and put Liyah in there too but she wasn't in the chair. Baby tez is now 3 months and my spoiled little baby him and Liyah gets whattEverrr they want and I start stripping next month I know that's bad but I cant keep depending on my LITTLE sister to pay for EVERYTHING when the stuff is for me and my kids. But Tez is 3months 15pounds and 24 inches long he super smiley and drooly and eats his hand 24/7 and he loves splashing in the water. The water was done and I put in some baby soap and washed them both off I washed their hair and took Tez put first and put him in his little crib then I went back and got Liyah out and set her on my bed. I walked into Liyah room and got her white rock revival shorts and her white Mk shirt and her under gear then I got her white MK sandals and walked back into my room then I walked to Tezzy room and got him out his white true religion jeans and his white polo shirt he still real tiny. I walked back in my room and picked up Tezzy and lotioned him up and put on his diaper and socks and under clothes and made him a bottle then I walked over to Liyah and put her on her under gear and then I put on her clothes and lotioned her up then I put her on her clothes and told her to get her new mk purse and go sit in the living room and watch Tv until I'm ready I dressed tezzy and got his bag ready and he went to sleep so I took a 10 minute shower and when I got out I put on my white true religion shorts and my white polo shirt and my MK sandals and my all white Mk handbag and sprayed perfume and left my flat ironed hair down then I went to see what Liyah hair was looking like she got it cut to the middle of her Back and it was straight too. I grabbed Tezzy carseat and put him in it and went to put his diaperbag and stroller in the truck then I came back in and grabbed Tezzy and Liyah and buckled them up and off to the mall we go.
.
.
.
.
(Mall)
We went into plenty stores and bought a lot of shit. The last Store I had to make a stop at was Champs in thinking bout working there I seen Carlos and I told him yo watch them real fast while I went to the back to talk to the manager about working there. We talked and I filled out a application and said I got the job and I start next week Monday and today is Thursday I said ok and shook his hand walked out to see some nigga holding Liyah and Tezzy talking to them I instantly got mad and stomped over there.

Me: Carlos why the fuckk you letting mfkas hold my baby what the fuck I don't want no mufucka I don't know touching my damn kids I should chop yo balls off and hand them too you in yo mufkinn hands and who the fuck you is holding my baby I should chop yo fucking hands off for even touching my kids now put him back in the carseat and let her the fuck go.

Carlos and Rashaud turned around and looked at me with a scaryy look on their face and Rashaud put them down carefully and stood up and looked at me and Carlos did to.

Rashaud: Hey Jas

Me: Umm Hi

Rashaud: These ya kids?

Me: Yeauhh

Rashaud: They beautiful && handsome

Me: thanksss

Rashaud: they get it from their mother

I blushed and looked away and started smiling. He grabbed my face and said "don't hide it ma you sexy". I smiled and looked at a sleeping Tezzy he looked at tezzy and asked "what's his name"? I told him Cortez but I call him tezzy he smiled and asked for his age. I told him he was 3 months and he nodded and then Liyah came running to me yelling mommy I looked at her she had some green and white sparkling Jordan 11's she said mommy can I have them and of course I said yes and she for happy and I picked up Tezzy so he could get these black and green Jordan 11's in his size I got them then I got me some like Liyah ina size 4. I was finna buy it but by the time I got my card out Rashaud paid for all of it I told him he didn't have to do that and he completely ignored me. I said thank you and struggled to get all the bags plus Tezzy carseat plus Liyah hand. And I failed so Carlos and Rashaud came and helped me take the stuff to my pink range rover they put everything in my truck and put the kids in there to I buckled them up and closed the door and told Carlos that Liyah birthday was tomorrow and he said he was gone come and I said okay then rashuad called me.