Chapter:20

(Jas POV) (1year later)

"How long you been fucking that bitch"! I yelled while pointing my finger in Deandre face.

"Mane move!" Deandre said pushing me softly.

"No what the fuck Deandre you fucking that bitch in my fucking house what the fuck man!" I yelled back pointing my finger in his face.

"Mane gone somewhere move the fuck around Jasmine damn". He said trynnaa get up.

I walked too my closet and began packing up my shit as tears fell from my eyes. I didn't want to believe it but when you have proof then nothing else even matters. I walked too Liyah and Tezzy room and began to pack up their things while they we're at my sister Yasmine's house.

I got the bags and began to walk them to my car and slammed my door too my new Purple and white Range Rover my daddy got me for my birthday last year. I walked back into the house to get my purse. As I walked in Deandre looked at me walk pass as he was smoking I glanced at him and kept walking until I felt a hard slap come across my face.

Honestly I didn't have time for the bullshit I felt tears coming down my face as he continued to hit me. Look at me getting beat by an abusive boyfriend because he cheated.

I grabbed a long piece of wood and hit him with it and ran outside too my car and got in and drove off with no place too really go. I put on a hoodie and did my make-up too hide it. Then I went too go pick up Tezzy and Liyah as I was driving around. I got out the car and fixed my nude color jogging pants and my boy ugg boots and walked to Yasmine's door.

I knocked on Yasmine's door as I looked and seen how good her house was. Me and Yasmine used too strip together before she moved she opened the door and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear.

Whispering: "I gotta boyfriend and he's here playing with Tezzy".

"Umm.....OK can I come in and get my children"?

"Ohh yeah come in juss don't be rude".

I walked into the house as she walked to the side and let me in. I looked at the dude while he starred at me I scrunched up my face because like what the fuck you looking at. He smiled and waved as I waved back and got my kids shit together I'm really not Inna mood.

"Liyah & Tezzy let's go". I yelled making everyone jump as I held my back.

Tezzy walked out the room running towards me as I scooped him up.

I kissed all over his face as he rubbed my nose. I dont know why he does that he just sits there and rub my nose anytime he's happy to see me. Liyah came up to me with a little attitude I just looked at her and asked her what was her problem.

"I want a sister, I dont wanna be around Tezzy everyday". She pouted.

"Liyah I said Ok baby calm down".

I might take her to the adoption center today all I have to doo is fill out a couple papers and she's basically mines. They gone bring people to the house every once and a while just to check on her to make sure she ok.