Chapter:17 Planning B-day

(Jayla pov)

So my Bestfriendd birthday tomorrow and I wannaa do something big to be honest so she works both jobs today so me, Carlos, Rashaud and Jordan all got together and met up at my house even though Carlos lives with me we all got together and was talking about what we wanted the party to be like.

Rashaud dumb ass came up with the smartest idea ever and he told us what he was going to do. Me and Carlos had to go find the hall that she was having her party at and Jordan had to go order the food and stuff for the party while Rashaud was getting her dress and shoes and stuff and ordering someone to come out and do her hair and make-up.

After we was told what we had to do we all said bye and went our separate ways. Me and Carlos went got dressed put on our clothes and grabbed our stuff and walked out the house and closed and locked the door. So we can start looking for this party hall shit we drove around and called places and went too look at them when we got to one of them.

It really caught my eye it was so pretty it was all red and white and super sparkly and I know that Jas will like that we talked to the people and I explained to them exactly how I wanted it like.

I really want Jas birthday too be very special so she said alright we planned everything out and the should have it done by 7:00 that's good with us cause it don't start until 10 so I got my keys and grabbed Carlos hand and dragged him to the car loll i was horny we took a drive to our favorite spot by the hills after we picked up a few snacks and we both turned off our phones so we wouldn't have any distractions from Each other.

We got there 1 hour later and decided to talk and chill because we really haven't did that in a minute. So we got there and decide to just talk for a minute about life and basically what we wanted to do with our relationship further in the future. We agreed on kids shockingly and we wanted to get married after he was officially out the game of selling drugs with Rashaud.

I was going to tell Jasmine but he told me she already knew so I really had no need to mention it at all. So he pulled out a big cover from the back while we let down the back seats in the truck and layed down and got under the cover and began to talk.

Carlos: Baby?

Me:Yes Carlos

Carlos: You know I love you right

Me: yeah and i love you too

Carlos: you know i want you to have my kids right.

Me: Yess Carlos

Carlos: Well can we start

And with that being said I jumped on Carlos.

(Rashaud pov)
So im this mall looking for outfit for Jasmine to wear tomorrow night for her party and I want my baby to be popping.

I ain't even gone lie like she been through a lot and i just wanna be there for her all doing her school years she got picked in because she was always quiet and at the time her parents really didn't have money Like that so i promised myself when i make her mines i was gone spoil her and I just got her back I'm most definitely gonna spoil her cause she my baby.

So I'm in a store called Wet seal and I'm just walking around looking for a dress while women just starring at me but I'm not worried bout my baby birthday dress and after 30minutes of looking I found a red strapless long dress it was just beautiful I can image my baby wearing it.

She would be looking so damn beautiful with her sparkling lace less dress and her all red- red bottoms and her purple long gloves then her studded diamond earrings and a necklace i got her that has me,her, Tezzy and Liyah initials on it. But I went and got l her clothes while Jordan went to get all the food and drinks and stuff for the party and her mom and dad got everything else but while carlos did the invitation he basically just capped everyone she messed with in the pass.