Chapter 25.5: A Different Point Of View

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A short chapter in between Chapter 25 and 26

||Claire's P.O.V||

It's been a few months since Y/N has vanished... I miss her..

Aside from that people of Phoenix Drop has been rather wonderful to me, Archer and Valerie or as I like to say, Arch and Val, are helping their fellow shadow Knights from the other gang of Shadow Knights lead by Shad.

The rebellion has been slowly entering the over world little by little, they seem scared though, they seem... Distracted?
They always have their guard up and always seem so.. Overprotective of eachother?

It's hard to explain, but... They seem to be keeping a close eye on everyone and everything around them as if they were checking if something bad would come.

I tried explaining it to Lady Katelyn but she was too busy with the Phoenix Alliance to worry about Shadow Knights right now...

I wonder what Y/N if doing...

If she's even alive still...

I miss her E/C hues...
Her silky H/C hair...
She always makes others happy before her own happiness.. she is just...
Everything I ever wanted to be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter on how the people of Phoenix Drop are doing! Just wanted that to be in mind as you kept reading this book!

Anyways, later muffins!
-Author~Chan290

Make sure to check out my new Gene x Reader fan fiction!