Chapter 21: WWP

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

I put my necklace around my neck, I couldn't transform... I was low on energy.. If I try to transform I might pass out.. and I don't wanna be helpless. I looked at Blaze, he was just staring at me, "Why do you keep eyeing me?" I asked, "Like I said before, you're truly a beautiful lady, I am very much confused on why they locked you up. Come. I will bring you to my Alpha" "Alpha?" I questioned.

"You know, like the "King" or even "Ruler" of our pack, we currently only have one alpha.. Our Alpha Male. He's looking for someone to be the Alpha Female, someone he could trust, someone he could love" He explained,

"And? What do I have to do with this?"

"Well you seem like a fine choice if you ask me" he winked, "I'll listen to you as my Alpha any day~" He flirted, "Seriously." I glared at him, I heard another pair of steps down the hall, I saw a hooded man? Woman? I couldn't tell, who ever they were they had a cloak on.

"I got the potion" A male voice said,

So it's a male.. Could he be the Alpha Male Blaze was talking about?

"Don't tell me you're flirting again, Blaze" Blaze scratched the back of his head nervously. "Anyways, here" the cloaked man handed Blaze a weird looking potion, it had the letters
'WWP ', "WWP...?" I mumbled.

"Perfect" Blaze grabbed the potion from his hands, "Surely she can be the Alpha now" "WHAT?!" I yelled in shock. "You can be Alpha" Blaze said again, "No! I'm not even a werewolf! I couldn't be Alpha!" Blaze mumbled something but I could barely hear it, all I got was "You---Wolf---Soon".

Blaze nodded to the cloaked man signaling he can leave and the cloaked man walked back down the hall again.

(Bad rushed drawing XD)

"W-What are you doing to m-me?!" I asked/yelled, "You'll see..~"

He threw the potion at me, I screamed in pain, it felt like my ears were being cut-- not cut, not EVEN cut, THEY FELT LIKE THEY WERE BEING TORNED OFF!!!

I closed my eyes trying to hold in my tears, something felt... fuzzy on my back... I tried cupping my ears in my hands but... I couldn't find them!!!! They were gone! But.. I could hear everything... and by everything... I mean EVERYTHING! My hearing has some how improved..!

The pain had disappeared and I turned to see what the fuzzy thing was behind me, it was a (F/C) tail!!! I panicked, I looked up to see (F/C) dog ears on my head too!! I looked up at Blaze who had a smirk on his face, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" I yelled, he brought the potion label to my face, "WWP, WereWolf Potion." He said.

"Now then, come with me, the Alpha has requested to see you." "WHY WOULD I COME WITH YOU?!"

"Because we have your friend in another cell, and if you don't we will have to execute him." He explained, "N-No.. Y-YOU MONSTERS!" "Not my fault, it's yours"

..They can't hurt Gene... I couldn't live with myself if they did...

~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT SOON!!

I am going to a resort this week end so I want to write as much as I can before I have fun! So I will post 2 or maybe more chapters this week because I won't be able to next week, unless I could idk.

Anyways, later muffins!
-Author~Chan290