Chapter 4: Adventure Though The Forest

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

We could barely see the sun on the horizon, I squint my eyes and see a boat not very far. It must've been them, I look at Aphmau and she nodded at the fact that the boat was almost here, then I turn to Garroth, he wasn't paying attention, he was spaced out in his thoughts. I wave my hand in front of his face.

||Garroth's P.O.V.||

...(Y/N)... Her Demon Dragon form.... It is amazing, but... She's even stronger than me... How am I suppose to be Lady Aphmau's guard when I can't even protect myself from a girl...

I was pulled out of my thoughts by
(Y/N), she was waving her hand constantly in front of me. "S-Sorry.." I stuttered.

"No worries! I'm sure Aphmau doesn't care about that!" My eyes widen "H-How did you know I was...thinking about Aphmau?" "I-I...Don't know" She looks at the ground in awe of herself.

The boat arrived and we see Katelyn with a gigantic cage next to her. "Garroth, Aphmau, I have a gift for you two" Katelyn smirks, Aphmau and I tilt our heads in confusion, but then walk on the boat, I see a familiar light blue eye give me a un-calming stare.

"B-Baby Brother...? How is t-this possible?" I stutter "Oh, well look who it is! My big brother Garroth, King of Stuttering" He evilly laughs, I look at Aphmau, she was speechless... (Y/N) was beside her trying to ask what was wrong.

||Your P.O.V.||

I went over to Aphmau and see that she was in this some sort of mental shock. The same expression I had when I saw Dahakora burnt down... "K-K-K-Katelyn... W-Where d-did you... find Zane?" Aphmau asked,

Wait...Zane? Zane Ro'Meave? As in... Zu Zu?

Katelyn explained to us that she found him running away from the direction of Dahakora Village. "He must've gone through the portal, (Y/N) was talking about..." Garroth said, I was just staring at Zane with a confused look.

"Z-Zane... Is that you?" I come close to the cage, "And who may you be?" Zane asked "I-It's me... You don't remember me? I-I'm (Y/N)..." I say as I recall the old days with Garroth, Zane and Vylad. "(Y/N)? Wait... That magicks energy.. It's coming from.. You..." He says as he reaches out his hand and grabs my collar and pulls me close "Give me the power!" He yelled as I try to escape his grasp.

"(Y/N)!" Katelyn came and slapped his hand making me fall down on the ground. "Ow..." I rub the back of my head. "Katelyn. We can rest here at Phoenix Drop. We'll leave tomorrow..." Aphmau tapped Katelyn's shoulder and she nodded. We all went up the tree house.

~The next day~

I grab my satchel, sword, and armour, all ready to leave. We all go to the gates of Phoenix Drop just waiting for everyone to say there goodbyes and good lucks.

"Aphmau... Are you okay?" I ask, she just nods "We have to find Laurance... It's been 3 years since he disappeared..." I put my hand on her shoulder "It's okay.... Who ever this 'Laurance' is, I'm sure we'll find him!" I said with a positive tone of voice, Aphmau smiles but still looks down and nods. I leave Aphmau with her thoughts, and run a bit towards Katelyn.

"I don't think we properly introduced eachother" I smile "Right, I'm Katelyn the Fire Fist" she puts out her hand for me to shake, "Wow, Katelyn the Fire Fist! Your Title is awesome! Nice to meet you Katelyn, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!" I said "The (L/N) family huh?"

I nodded shakily, I feel a tear start forming, I try to blink it off but the tears just kept coming, at the thought that I'd never see my family again.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I shouldn't have brought it up...." Katelyn apologized. I mouth the words 'It's Okay' I wipe away my tears as I notice we're close to Dahakora.

—————————

Sorry I didn't post a Chapter Yesterday! Since I did I'm gonna post not one but TWO chapters today!!!

Later Muffins!
-Author~Chan290

(Edited)