Chapter 15: The Flower Dress

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

It's been at least a day since Gene and I had came to Phoenix Drop, and I've got to say I really like seeing Gene like this. Acting so innocent and pretending to be something he's not, it just makes me have this weird feeling inside of me.

I was checking out the stores around the town when there was this one that caught my eye. It sold some dresses, but there was this one that really caught my eye. It was a long F/C dress with beautiful flower designs in the bottom and on the sleeves.

I currently wore this torn up cloak... so... "I'd like that dress please!" I said as I walked up to the stand while pointing at the dress, "That will be 50 gold trinkets please" the shop owner said, so I reached into my pockets to get 50 coins and placed them onto the table. The shop owner gave me the glimmering dress, "Thank you 'mam" the shop owner said, I started walking to Kawaii~Chan's house, since I didn't own one and we were staying there for now.

When I entered I saw that Kawaii~Chan was baking and the boys were out, Gene was probably just messing with Dante some where else.

"Oh! Hello, Y/N~Chan! Kawaii~Chan didn't notice you!" Kawaii~Chan said as she turns away from the baking items for what seems like a cake.
"Yeah, just came back from the market" I said, "Oo~! Did
Y/N~Chan see anything that caught her eye?" She asked. I pull out the stunning F/C dress from behind me and Kawaii~Chan looks in awe from how gorgeous the dress had looked.

"Umm... Could you help me put it on...?" I asked, and Kawaii~Chan nodded rapidly.

~Time Skip~

(Like this but with flower designs on the bottom and it's ur Fav Colour (F/C) and no necklace okie!)

Kawaii~Chan looked so happy and cheerful, at least more that usual, "Y/N~Chan looks beautiful!" She squealed.

"Thanks KC..." I said as I had this sudden burst of nostalgia come over me, I saw a flash of white and I saw me as a little kid looking in a mirror wearing a F/C dress smiling. I blinked and I was back in reality, I put my hand on my forehead because I got a small headache.

What the...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH! I have to basically restart the chapters I was suppose to upload but WattPad messed up and I now have to re-write them 😫😫😫😭

But don't worry I'll get them out!!

Anyways, later muffins!
-Author~Chan290