Chapter 2: The Village Known As Phoenix Drop

(DONT PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL I SAY SO!!)

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

The woman with amber eyes had came downstairs and I just had a strange familiar feeling... "Hello, my name is Aphmau, pleasure to meet you!" She greeted, "Aph-Mau?" I try to say, what an exotic name. "Lady Aphmau! I heard talking from outside, is she awake?" A girl with cherry pink hair entered the house, "Umm... Nice to meet you! I'm (Y-Y/N)!" I said "Nice to meet you,
(Y/N)! I'm Alexis!" The cherry pink haired girl said, "I'm Garroth, Garroth Ro'Meave" My eyes widened in shock, Garroth..? Ro'meave....

Garroth!

I then recalled the memory of a bleach blonde little boy running around with me.

I said as I hugged him, he pulled away and gave me a confused look, "Garroth, how could you forget me! Hehe!" I smiled.

"You really are the (Y/N) I knew!" He smiled "Man, It's been forever!" I exclaim but everyone else just gave us a confused look.

"Garroth, You know (Y/N)?" Aphmau asked "Yes, she used to live in O'Khasis! Back when I lived there too!" Garroth explained, I giggled and gave them a warm smile. "Oh, silly me! You didn't tell me your name sir" I motioned to the blue haired guard, "I'm Dante" He motioned his hand for me to shake, I shook it of course. "Garroth, can you show miss (Y/N) around Phoenix Drop?" Aphmau asked as Garroth nodded, and we walked out and caught up with eachother.

(PLAY THE MUSIC ON THE TOP!)

"So (Y/N)" I made eye contact with him, "Did you still have it? The pendant that Hyria gave you?" He continued as I pulled out a silver dragon necklace with red gems on it that was hidden behind my (F/C) cloak with (S/F/C) threading.

I nodded, and he said "Okay good, I was starting to worry about your magicks!" He pretended to wipe off sweat from his forehead, I chuckled.

Garroth introduced me to some people around the village like Brendan, Yip, Lilith and Alina, Kiki and Leona, Malachi and Levin, and Sir Liochant, they were all very kind! I might just settle in here for a while, but then it just struck me,

I DIDN'T TELL THEM THAT DAHAKORA GOT TAKEN OVER! AND THAT A PORTAL WITH MEN IN ARMOUR!

"G-Garroth... I-I need to tell you something..." I look down at my feet, "Yes, (Y/N)?"

"You know the village I was staying at, Dahakora Village?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I-It's the reason I was out there in the forest..."

He grabbed my shoulders firmly as if he knew something happened, "Is everything okay?!" Garroth asked "A portal... I was picking fruits when a giant boom came from the village...! I-I went to the village and I heard horrid screaming and fire burning houses... There was a dark purple portal near the village centre... Men dressed in blood red armour came through it.."

I felt a tear come down as I recalled the sight. "Shadow Knights... Laurance..." He mumbled the last part, "Did you happen to see a brunette coloured hair man?" He asked but I shook my head 'no'. He sighed and his grip on my shoulders loosened, "Wait, i-is your family okay?!" He yelled, I just stood there clueless.

"I-I-I... Don't know..." I stuttered between sniffles, "Now now! You aren't 100% sure! T-There's a chance they're still alive!" I half heartedly smiled. "I'm glad I found you" "Me too" He brought me in to a hug, I hugged him back.

--------------------

OMI! THE FEEEEELZZ!! 😭😭😭

What will happen next?! Find out in the next chapter! 😉

Later muffins!
-Author~Chan290

(Edited)