Chapter 9: Hope

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Gene's P.O.V.||

As I laid Y/N on the bed in the tower, I stared at her face, "Heh, my, what a cutie you are" I smirk and brush away some of the hair on her precious face. I heard footsteps and quickly got away from Y/N.

"Gene" Shad said as he entered the room, "Yes, sir" I replied, "I need you to try messing with her mind, messing with her memories" I nod, "What do I exactly do? Do I make her evil? Make her good? How do I mess with her?" I asked, "Hmm.." he hummed as he stroked his chin.

"Make her fall in love with you" Shad's lips had a huge smirk on them, I was in shock.

Y/N... Love, me..?

"You think this is an option? No, it's a command now get to it!" He demanded. I quickly rushed over to Y/N and pressed my hands against her forehead. I erased her memories of her childhood and replaced them of memories of her being alone, and instead of being friends with Garroth, I made him look like a bully to her. I made her think she entered the nether portal for a reason, to find power, to WANT power. I also made her forget about Phoenix Drop and every single thing about family, I made her feel lonely, but was secretly in love with me.

I felt bad, but so happy, she will really be mine. I backed away and turned to Shad. "Good. Now, let her rest" he slowly walks away, he pauses and says, "Tomorrow we start her 'Training', she must know how to fully control this gift of hers", "Yes, of course sir".

||Claire's P.O.V.||

After I had explained to Garroth and his friends about what had happened, I felt a wave of overwhelming  guilt inside me build up,

Y/N is gone all because of me... Because I am too weak... It's all my fault...

I cry as the black haired woman came up to me and hugged me calming me down. "It's okay, we'll find her, I hope..."

Omi!!!! UR MEMORIES OUT LIKE THE TRASH! Not saying ur memories are trash!! No! That's not what I meant! Ur not trash!! XD

Anyways, find out in the next chapter...

And later, muffins!!

-Author~Chan290
<3