Chapter 11: Helping The Rebellion

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

As I charged at Gene, I smirked and twirled around and kicked him to the ground. I giggled as he got up, "Sorry~! Little to hard for ya huh?" I covered my mouth with my hand and continued giggling.

I heard clapping in the distance, it was Shad. "Hello, Shad!" I bowed down to him, he grabbed my chin and made my face look up at him. "Hmm.. Seems like she needs no training.." Shad said, "...Now that I think about it.." I paused as I transformed back to normal, "I think I'm in full control of my power..."

"Very well. Then I shall let you do a certain task for me, Gene will come with you as well" Shad began to explain, "Go to Laurance, find the rebellion, Kill every single one of them" I nodded yes and turned around to see that Gene had done the same.

Why do I feel... Odd...?

||Aphmau's P.O.V.||

I wonder if he's in there...

I stared at the portal, but then I got knocked to the ground, someone had bumped into me. I looked up to see a brunette man, it was Laurance! I hugged him, but he shook his head 'No' and gently pushed me away.

"Aphmau... That girl" Laurence said, I tilted my head a bit, "Wait... Do you mean (Y/N)?" I asked, "Yes. But I did not come here for her name, I came for this message... and a favor..." He scratched the back of his neck, "What is it Laurance?" I asked "I want you to protect me and the rebellion... I know Shad is after us, so I think he can't find us here..." He explained, "I see..." I paused to think for a minute, "Yes, the Phoenix Alliance will be glad to help!" I winked at him, Laurance smiled. "I'll be back, I'm getting the rest of the rebellion" He waved his hand goodbye and entered the portal. I smiled, then went back to my thoughts...

Aaron... Shad..? Who is Aaron...? Is Aaron.. D-Dead....?

DONT WORRY THE O.C.s FROM THE CONTEST WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! DONT WORRY!!!

Anyways, Later Muffins!

-Author~Chan290