Chapter 24: Fury in The Heart

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Idk the music XD I just love RWBY)

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! WHY WOULD I MA----"

||Your P.O.V.||

"MARRY YOU?!" I was shocked, angry... Furious. "Or else" The Alpha said in a low tone of voice,

"Or else what?!" I yelled/asked

"I'll end him."

I-Is he talking about Gene?...

I grabbed my necklace and said the words; "Grant me the freedom of the power one dragon must have with the free heart of it's ability to fly free!"

Being filled with rage lead me to my fury form.

(It looks like this ⬆️)

I grabbed the staff that was summoned in front of me, their Alpha smirked at me.

All of the other werewolves looked at me with fear, "Fight me! Or are you such a big coward you can't defeat me!" I threatened.

The door behind me opened and turn to see who was there, it was Blaze.

I then start to feel this.. Familiar feeling... Everything went black, I hit the ground hard.

                 ||Gene's P.O.V.||

*A Few Moments earlier*

They're gonna hurt Y/N....

"..I'll remove the spell... Just don't hurt her!" I surrendered, the red haired werewolf nodded and then started sprinting to where he came from.

"Hey where are you going!!" I yelled in frustration.

I sighed and began to remove the spell I put on Y/N.

||Blaze's P.O.V.||

Ein will be pleased.

I heard the man in the jail sell yell at me but that didn't stop me, I ran up to the door and opened it.

I saw a girl with a red and black dress on, she had black hair and blood red eyes, she looked like Y/N, but... Different.

I ignored her and nodded to Ein meaning that Gene was removing the spell.

Ein ran up to the girl as she was turned towards me and had hit a weak spot on her shoulder.

He smirked back at me as Y/N fell down to the ground.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for being ded :p schools ending and it's been more hectic than ever...
Sorryyyy!
I promise I'll be more active during the summer break!

Anyways, Later muffins!

-Author~Chan290