Chapter 8: Locked Up and Helpless

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

||Your P.O.V.||

I'm sorry... I didn't want to get anyone hurt...

I say in my mind as Shad takes me across the nether to his fortress, "Now, be a good girl and stay here" Shad said as he throws me to the wall of a jail cell, Shad leaves the room followed by some other shadow knights.

I just go to the corner and drown myself in my own tears.

I hear foot steps and look up quickly, it was Gene "Well hello Kitty" He smirks, I punch him in the face "GO AWAY!!" I yell at him, "AND NEVER ALL ME KITTY!!!" I continue, "Fine, is
(Y/N) better?" He continues smirking, "H-How... How do you know my name?!" I ask/yell in shock.

"Your little sister told me-" "DID YOU HURT HER?! I SWEAR IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER I WILL KILL YOU!!" I yelled in anger, I grab my necklace and transform into my demon form, Light surrounds me.

I grab the bars of the cell and crack them into pieces, Gene backs away, but he smirks when Shad comes  in the back into the room. "Now there's the power" Shad smirks, "Leave.Me.Alone." I demanded "Now, Now let's not get to hasty here" Shad said as he swishes his hand in the air and makes me pass out.

||Gene's P.O.V.||

(Y/N) looked kinda cute in that dress...

I snap out of my thoughts when Shad came in, he swishes his hand in the air and Y/N just fell to the floor unconscious.

"Bring her to the tower, lock her up and give her food" he pauses and points at Y/N commanding me to pick her up so I do, "Hurry up, the sooner she thinks we're okay, the sooner she can be on our side" He continues as I take Y/N to the top of the fortress, the tower cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YASSS!!!
Sorry for not putting it out sooner! I am very busy with school, sooo! SORRY SORRY SORRYYY!!

And later muffins!!!
-Author~Chan290