Chapter 17: The Future, A Dream, or The Past?

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(DONT MIND THE SONG OKAY! IM JUST A BIG FAN OF MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!)

||Gene's P.O.V.||

Y/N is so... beautiful in that dress..

I watched as Y/N blinked really fast, I was getting distracted so I turned back to Kawaii~Chan and Dante. "Dante, there might be something you want to answer" I smirk as Dante runs out of the house.

As Dante ran pass the door Y/N looked... Ill? She was a tad pale and she put her hand on her forehead. "Hey, Y/N... You don't look so okay.. Do you feel okay?" I asked, Y/N closed her eyes tight and she fell to the ground hitting the table behind her.

"Y/N~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, "Gene~Kun! Get help!" As she said that I ran out the door.

||Your P.O.V.||

"Ready?" "I was born ready"

~Flash~

"MOM! DAD! CLAIRE!"

~Flash~

"I FOUND HER!" A man said from behind the trees

I opened my eyes, and I look around and I was on a mountain. I turn my head around and I see some pillars. I look up at the sky and I see that it's just about night time.

 I look up at the sky and I see that it's just about night time

(Just like that⬆️)

I look at my hands, they... were... different... I look up to see a woman with a blue and white robe and a golden outline, "Y/N... In the future... Call me... Tell me the truth! I decided it has to be done.." The woman looked away with a sad expression, "W-Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Irene, Lady Irene" She stated.

"Irene..?!" I paused in awe, "B-But... Where am I?" "It happened already..?" She questioned, "What? What happened?" "I didn't expect you to switch so fast..." Irene seemed to be shocked for something 'I' did.

"I have to make this quick..." She grabbed my shoulders, "Y/N... I did a spell... to see the future... and... just... Go to me, go find me! I will tell you everything! Just.. Remember..!" She shook me a bit as she said it.

"I-I w-will!" I said, but as I blinked I was somewhere else, "I will!" I yelled as I sat up, I looked around and I saw I was on a bed, surrounded by figures.

Why does... this seem like... it happened before..?

My vision cleared and the figures turned out to be Gene, Kawaii~Chan, and Kenmur.

(KENMUR IS SMART OKIE! SO HE IS THE ONE GENE GOT TO HELP!)

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Kenmur asked, I nodded.

W-What just... h-happened..? It felt like a dream... but it was so real..!

~~~~~~~~~~~

OOO WAS IT THE FUTURE, A DREAM, OR THE PAAAAASSSTT~~ ooo spoopy!

:3 cliff hanger on point👌🏼

Anyways, later muffins!
-Author~Chan290