Chapter 3: Magicks Training

(PLAY MUSIC WHENEVER!)

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)-Eye Colour
(F/C)- Fav Colour
(S/F/C)- Second Fav Colour
(H/C)- Hair Colour
(H/L)- Hair Length
(More might be added as the Story grows)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Time Skip~

||Your P.O.V.||

Garroth offered me to help train to be a guard, like my dream when I was younger, I agreed of course. Now, I have to meet Garroth on the outskirts of Phoenix Drop. I quickly ate some bread and started walking to the gates of Phoenix Drop, I smile and greet all the villagers who walk by when I see a interesting woman with pink hair and black cat ears and tail,

A meif'wa? Here?

I got curious and went to greet the cute meif'wa. "H-Hello! M-My name is
(Y/N)!" I stuttered "Hello (Y/N)~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is pleased to meet you!" She greeted, I assumed her name was 'Kawaii~Chan' since she spoke it in third person. I take a sniff of what she was doing and she was holding ingredients for a cake! I love cake! "Who is the cake for?" I ask, "It's for a party to greet the new gir-- wait... umm... Oh NO! K-Kawaii~Chan l-l-left the the--uhh--- stove on! Eek!" I could tell she lied but I just shrugged it off and continued my stroll to the gates.

—————

I saw Garroth there waiting talking to Lord Levin.

(Guys should I do a Levin x Reader book? XD or a Malachi x Reader book? 😂 I JUST FEEL LIKE IT 🤣)

"Ah, there you are (Y/N)! Lord Levin wanted to watch you train! He is quite interested in your way of battle!" Garroth exclaimed as we head to a clearing in the forest, I take off my cloak as Levin passes me a sword. "Ready?" Garroth smirked, "I was born ready!" "No, you were just born (Y/N)" He chuckled, I got into my fighting position. Garroth then charges at me, I  wait for him to come near me, he strikes his sword at me but, I dodge it by jumping over him and kicking his back making him tumble over.

"Told ya!"

"Oh, I'm not done yet!"

He smirks as he gets up and kicks me to the ground. "GAH!" I yell as I hit the ground, I quickly get up and say these words "Grant me the freedom of the power one dragon must have with the free heart of it's ability to fly free!" hold the necklace and a bright (F/C)  light shinned upon me that can be seen by many.

I grow dragon wings, and my outfit completely changed to a black soul dress with white wrist wraps and a neck woollen collar with this fancy bow on it.

They both stare at me in fear as people in Phoenix Drop run towards the light, the bright (F/C) light slowly fades away and I'm ready to attack.

I descend down to the ground with my sword pointing at Garroth's neck he nervously smiled "Okay Okay! Y-You won!" Garroth stuttered in fear, "Wow, (Y/N)! That's amazing!" Lord Levin complemented as I turn back to my normal form.

"I think she can go, Sir Garroth" Levin gives a reassuring look at Garroth and he nods agreeing to his statement.

"Pardon..?" I questioned.

"Miss (Y/N), you will be attending the search for Laurance with mom-- Err- I mean Lady Aphmau, Sir Garroth, and Lady Katelyn to the Nether" Levin commanded, I was in shock,

The... Nether?

"(Y/N) take us to your village, Dahakora, so we may enter the Nether Portal that you said you discovered near the village centre" Garroth said, I am the kind of lass (Lass means girl) that is respectful and loyal, so I agreed.

~Time skip~

I was on the docks with Aphmau and Garroth waiting for a boat to arrive with this woman known as 'Lady Katelyn' . The sun was setting so we planned to go to Dahakora at morn.

----------------------

EEEEE!!! YOUR SO MAGICAL! YOUR A FREAKING DEMON DRAGON!

Find out what happens next in the next chapter!

LATER MUFFINS!

-Author~Chan290

(Edited)