Epilogue

-4 years later-

"For fucks sake" Namjoon groaned.

"What now?" Jinyoung said as he was fixing his hair.

"Look at this, this is just not okay! Im not going" Namjoon whined. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

He threw a towel at Namjoon's face making him groan.

"Namjoon, that scar will fade. Come on put on your swimwear, the others are already at the beach" Jinyoung laughed.

"This scar fucks me up, now im not handsome anymore" Namjoon sighed

"Were you ever though?" Jinyoung joked and laughed as he received a glare. He rolled his eyes.

"Four years ago I didn't almost pass out, to give you my blood, for you to whine about a goddamn scar. Now get your lazy ass up, dress up and lets go" Jinyoung said.

Namjoon rolled his eyes but did as he said.

"Dont forget the suits!" Jinyoung yelled as he ran to the kitchen.

"What were the suits for again??" Namjoon questionly yelled.

"Joon!" Jinyoung scolded.

"I am joking! Jesus" he mumbled under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nope, nope not again!" Bambam whined as he stayed put on the sand.

Mark and Jackson rolled their eyes.

"Ah come on, swimming is fun!" Jackson tried

Bambam folded his arms.

"For you yeah! You weren't thrown in water once before!" Bambam argued.

"Ahw, are you still not over that?" Mark joked

"Bammie, let's go. Yugyeom will come too in a bit" Jackson tried to reason.

And that worked

"Fine" Bambam mumbled and sassily walked away.

Mark and Jackson both looked at each other and grinned.

They both ran towards Bambam, lifting him up making him squeal. They ran to the sea and jumped in it.

"YAH!" Bambam screamed as the two others laughed. Bambam joined the laughter as the three of them splashed around.

Yugyeom was putting suncream on his body.

Jaebum did the same as he grabbed the bottle out of Yugyeom's hands and coated himself with suncream.

He smiled at the sight of Jaebum putting suncream on the back of Youngjae.

Who was playing with the sand making a sand castle.

"Do mom and dad know?" Yugyeom asked and Jaebum nodded. Knowing what he was talking about.

"GYEOMMIE! COME TO THE WATER!" Bambam yelled and Yugyeom laughed.

"Great, I can't wait hyung. You deserve happiness" Yugyeom smiled as he stood up.

Jaebum grabbed his hand

"Same for you, Yugyeom" Jaebum said as he shot him a smile.

Yugyeom ran towards Bambam and played in the water.

"Baby do you want to go in?" Jaebum asked Youngjae who stopped playing.

He jumped on Jaebum's body, now being on top of him.

"Carry me" Youngjae whined and pouted.

Jaebum chuckled and so he did.

He carried Youngjae bridal style to the sea, where all of them played happily in the water.