Chapter 18

"Yes, just cancel it. I have my hands full already. I'll let you know sir, thankyou! Have a great evening" the phone call ended.

It was silent

Besides the small sobs that came out of the shivering hybrid in the backseat of this car.

"Now, now dont cry sweetheart." The man infront said as he looked at the hybrid through the mirror with a smirk.

The voice, its the voice Youngjae would never forget.

"You're back where you belong" the man said in an serious tone.

His car door was yanked open and a hand grabbed his wrist. He didn't dare to look up when he got dragged into the all to familiar house.

He could hardly breath, with the way he was crying.

The presence behind him left, and he wanted to run away. But he was scared, scared as hell.

"Now" the voice returned, Youngjae tensed up.

He whimpered when a hand roughly grabbed his chin.

He looked into those eyes
Those eyes he wished he would never see again.
Those eyes that only kept appearing in his nightmares.

Taehyung pushed Youngjae's face to the left and right. Examining his face and looking at him from head to toe.

Youngjae's lip trembled

"Horrible, this looks awful! How dare that piece of shit lay a hand on my pet!" Taehyung raised his voice which made Youngjae flinch.

Taehyung smirked

He raised his hand to brush through the light blond locks, roughly gripping it to make Youngjae look at him.

"But that's okay! We can fix this. Right pup?" Taehyung said looking Youngjae dead in the eye, a tear drop rolling over his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the fuck do you mean!" Jaebum angrily said as he punched Namjoon in the face.

"Gone?! Bring him back! Where is he!?" Jaebum didn't stop hitting Namjoon.

"Im Jaebum! Stop it!" Jinyoung said stopping Jaebum from hitting Namjoon any further.

The three of them were in the alley way next to the prom venue. When Jaebum heard Namjoon say im sorry he immediately knew it had something to do with Youngjae.

"Namjoon, where is Youngjae?" Jinyoung calmy but worriedly asked.

"I-I c-cant t-tell! He will kill me!" Namjoon said as he spit out a bit of blood.

Jaebum was fuming
And for the first time since ever he cried, he didn't feel the tears rolling over his cheeks.

He yanked Namjoon up by his collar and pushed him to the wall.

"NOW WHERE IS HE" Jaebum said as he collided his fist on the wall.

"T-taehyung" Namjoon mumbled as he shook from fear.

"The fuck!? Do you know him!?" Jaebum asked.

"Yes! Our parents were childhood friends. I was forced to play with him. I always hated him, but he was rich. He provided me things! I-I had to d-do this!" Namjoon cried out.

"J-jaebum" Jinyoung stuttered. "Y-your h-hand" Jaebum let go as he saw his fist bleeding.

When he did so, Namjoon ran off.

Jaebum wanted to run after him but Jinyoung refrained him.

"JAEBUM LISTEN! we will find him okay!" Jinyoung tried to comfort him.

Jaebum limply fell on the ground, crying so hard that Jinyoung was surprised.

"I failed him Jinyoung" he whispered out as tear drops fell on the ground. Jinyoung crouched down to calm him.
"I promised him, that he would never go back there" Jaebum said.

"We will find him, and when we do. That Taehyung guy will rot in prison." Jinyoung said.

"Im going to kill them both" Jaebum said with anger and determination.

~~~~~~~~

"Again I said no, I can't tonight. I prepared a nicely dinner, so choose another day" Taehyung feeling annoyed said as he hung up and threw his phone aside.

He was sitting at the end of the dining table, there was a variety of food on the table.

Youngjae sat on a chair next to him, shaking, still crying and looking down.

"Baby~" Taehyung sang, Youngjae froze.

"Now, be an obdient puppy and sit here" Taehyung said in an icy cold voice and patted his lap.

Youngjae shook his head no

A click of a tongue made him realize that was a mistake. Taehyung stood up and the chair made a screeching noise.

Taehyung crouched down next to Youngjae and gripped his hair harshly again. Youngjae whimpered and shut his eyes.

"You seem to have forgotten the rules. But you know? Thats why im free today, so I can help you remember them. Now come and sit on my lap, or the consequences will be yours" Taehyung said as a warning.

Youngjae quickly nodded in fear and Taehyung smirked.

He sat down as he pulled Youngjae on top of his lap. Pushing his head so it lay against his chest.

"Isn't this nice pup? You should've listened" Taehyung said taking a bite out of his steak.

"I guess that scum totally ruined you" he laughed to himself.

"J-jaebum" Youngjae whispered

"What was that pet?" Taehyung asked looking at Youngjae who didn't make eye contact.

"H-his n-name is J-jaebum" Youngjae repeated and Taehyung chuckled darkly.

"Right, yes. Namjoon told me about him. Boyfriend? Don't make me laugh pet" Taehyung said as he took Youngjae's chin in his hand.

"Hybrids like you, are only good for pleasuring us. That's all, and now I got you back. You are never escaping me again, you're mine and always will be." Taehyung said making Youngjae cry again.

"These marks" Taehyung said and trailed his fingers up his back under Youngjae's shirt. Youngjae squirmed but stopped when Taehyung's grip got tigther around his chin.

"They show everyone, that you are my dirty little puppy" he grinned.

"P-please, please! I wanna go back home!" Youngjae broke out in tears.

Taehyung sighed, he let go of his chin and brushed that hand through his hair feeling the hybrid shiver.

"Sweetheart this is your home, you deserve a punishment. How long has it been? And you act like this upon seeing your master again?" Taehyung said and stood up.

He grabbed Youngjae's wrist who was trying to fight back, crying hard and fearing for what was to come.

"Stop it!" A harsh slap against skin was heard. The cries stopped, and a moment later Taehyung saw a red tint appearing on the hybrid's cheek.

"This is only the beginning" he said with a smirk.

Guys
Im so sorry
BUHU😭😭

my poor baby I swear to god

THANKYOU FOR READING THO♡
For those who didn't know yet, I have a new story called 'asylum'. Check it out if you want! It will be 2jae, but the whole of got7 is in it!