Chapter 25

The next morning it was very quiet.

Yugyeom and Bambam making some pancakes in the kitchen.

Bambam tugging on Yugyeom's sleeve getting his attention.

"What Bam?" Yugyeom asked while stirring the pan.

"Did they wake up yet" Bambam asked and Yugyeom groaned. That was the millionth time he asked that.

Jackson was out with Mark to the police station, to explain everything to the officers.

And Jaebum and Youngjae were still cuddled up in their bedroom.

Youngjae slowly opened his eyes, as tears started to come. He started to panic and think it was all a dream.

An arm wrapped around his waist, and Youngjae cuddled up to the hold.

"Hey baby ssh, it's me. You're safe now" Jaebum whispered as eventually Youngjae was laying on top of Jaebum.

Both of them just hugging in peace, Jaebum brushing some hair strands away from Youngjae's face.

Youngjae was smiling as his tail was wagging in content.

Jaebum sat up with his back against the headboard, as he lifted Youngjae up to sit up right on his lap.

Both looking at each others eyes, Youngjae growing shy and looking away.

Jaebum chuckled and grabbed his chin, kissing his lips softly.

"Baby tell me, are you still hurt anywhere?" Jaebum asked as he looked Youngjae up and down.

Youngjae shook his head no, which made Jaebum sigh in relieve.

"We gotta go to the police station today and the hospital. Is that okay for you?" Jaebum asked and Youngjae nodded.

However Jaebum wasn't content, he just wanted to hear his voice again.

"Words baby, please?" Jaebum asked gently as he placed his hand on Youngjae's cheek.

"Y-yes thats okay, bummie" Youngjae said and Jaebum smiled.

They dressed up as they were ready to get some nice breakfast. Youngjae has gotten skinnier, and Jaebum wanted to feed him a good meal.

"Look at you! How adorable" Jaebum said as he saw how Youngjae was dressed up.

Yellow shirt underneath blue overalls and white sneakers with yellow socks that go over his ankles.

Youngjae blushed and ran up to Jaebum who catched him and placed him on his hip. Kissing his red cheeks which made the puppy hide his face in embarrassment.

Jaebum walked downstairs holding Youngjae tightly and smelling the delicious aroma of a nice home cooked meal.

"Yugyeom is it almost ready?" Jaebum asked as he and Youngjae sat down on the couch.

A squeal was heard throughout the apartment.

Before Jaebum and Youngjae knew what happend, Bambam jumped on Youngjae. Making Youngjae fall back on the couch, with the cat on top of him.

"JaeJae!" He screamed in delight as he hugged his friend closely, Youngjae smiled and hugged back.

"Bammie! I missed you!" Youngjae said

The cat and puppy hugging it out while Yugyeom and Jaebum were smiling at the two.

"Okay, okay! Breakfast is ready you brat." Yugyeom said as he pulled Bambam away from Youngjae making him whine.

They all had breakfast, Jaebum feeding Youngjae some more from his plate. Which made the puppies cheek impossibly more red.

And after they were on their way to the police station.

Meeting Mark and Jackson on their way.

"Oh my baby!" Mark screamed as he ran and picked Youngjae up.

Jaebum groaning in frustration and jealousy.

"Whats the matter Jaebutt" Jackson chuckled crossing his arms and looking at Mark.

"I know Youngjae is loved, he is loveable. But come on guys" Jaebum whined as everyone tried to baby his baby.

Mark chuckled as he kissed Youngjae's forehead making him giggle.

He set him back down on the ground and Youngjae saw the jealousy in Jaebum's eyes.

He smiled and grabbed his hand, smiling up at Jaebum when he leaned in for a kiss.

"Okay, okay love birds. I need to explain everything" Jackson said and they all nodded as they listened to his story.

Yugyeom and Bambam waiting outside, as Jackson told Jaebum the story.

Mark sitting next to Jackson, and Youngjae straddling Jaebum's lap as he payed no attention to what Jackson was saying. Head against his chest and playing with the buttons of Jaebum's shirt.

He only heared a few words like

Taehyung and prison, life sentence and more he didn't care about. All he cared about is that he was safe again, with his Jaebummie.

"So we won't see him anymore" Jackson finished his story and Jaebum smiled.

They decided to leave this behind for now. And go to the hospital to see how Namjoon was doing.

The six of them went to the hospital. Going in with two people at once.

Youngjae and Jaebum were the last to enter, Jaebum held Youngjae's hand tightly and walked in.

They saw Namjoon on the bed laughing his ass off, probably because of Jinyoung who sat next to the bed laughing too.

"Oh hey guys!" Jinyoung said as he saw the two.

Youngjae held his head low when he and Jaebum sat down.

"Baby whats wrong?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae however didn't respond, instead he walked up to Namjoon.

Namjoon widening his eyes when Youngjae hugged him tightly.

But he smiled nonetheless

"I-Im s-sorry" Youngjae whispered.

Namjoon gasped and looked at the puppy.

"No Youngjae, I am so sorry. For everything that I have done. Never will I ask for forgiveness. I just want to say thank you" Namjoon said as he smiled.

"Thank you?" Youngjae questioned.

"You showed me, what was wrong and right." Namjoon said and Youngjae smiled as he hugged him again.

Jaebum and Jinyoung smiling at each other.

"Jaebum!" Yugyeom screamed as he threw the door open making Namjoon scream. And Jinyoung sighed placing a hand on his heart. Yugyeom mouthed a sorry and ran towards Jaebum.

Youngjae jumping from fear as he ran towards Jaebum and held him tightly.

Jaebum rolled his eyes at his brother and hugged Youngjae chuckling.

"What is it?" Jaebum asked

"Mom and dad.." Yugyeom whispered with a smile.

Jaebum immediately knowing what he meant. They all said their goodbye's as Jaebum and Yugyeom ran to their home with their hybrids.

When they entered they saw luggage in the halls, and the sound of tv coming from the living room.

Yugyeom held Bambam's hand tightly, and Jaebum held Youngjae's.

They walked to the living room and saw their parents. Their parents making eye contact and smiling up at seeing their sons.

"Mom, dad welcome home" Jaebum said

*screams*

Only the epilogue is left...

What an ride!!

I have new covers and a profile too lmao im in love