Chapter 23

SURPRISE

I asked my friend if this needed a warning cuz eh idk? I'll just say it. Theres a bit of violence? Lol idk-

Taehyung opened the door.

And was surprised to not see Youngjae on his bed.

"What the" he cursed under his breath. He opened the closet door, but nothing. The window was no escape, because there were bars infront of it.

Under the bed was no one either

"So uh where is he?" Namjoon asked as he followed Taehyung's every moment.

They heard glass break downstairs, which made Taehyung jump.

"The fuck was that?" Taehyung growled and wanted to leave the room. But Namjoon stepped infront of the door.

"Move Namjoon, the fuck is up with you?" Taehyung said being annoyed.

He raised his eyebrows when he saw Namjoon slightly shaking.

Thats when it clicked in his mind.

*flashback*
They drank their wine, as they talked a bit.

"So what do you say?" Taehyung asked

Namjoon eyeing the stairs as he saw a figure running upstairs

That figure was Jaebum

He opened the door and saw a trembling Youngjae, a mess, tears falling out of his eyes, looking down at his hands.

He ran up to him and hugged him close making the puppy squeal and jump a bit.

"Baby!" Jaebum said. Youngjae widened his eyes, and cried even more when realizing who it was.

He clutched Jaebum tightly.

"B-bummie?" Youngjae whimpered as he looked at Jaebum. Jaebum smiled at him and was in a rush.

"Baby we gotta go, we dont have much time. Jinyoung is going to distract Taehyung" Jaebum said as he lifted Youngjae up and ran out of the room.

Hiding behind a wall in the hall.

*flashback end*

He smirked

"Joonie, who was that earlier?" Taehyung asked as he scratched his neck and made no eye contact.

"If you don't move right now" Taehyung threatened.

"Taehyung its over" Namjoon whispered, but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Move now" Taehyung growled but Namjoon shook his head.

Taehyung laughed and grabbed him by the throat.

Namjoon choked by the sudden action and tried to shove his hands away to no avail.

"Where is Youngjae" he whispered in his ear. But Namjoon didn't say anything.

Taehyung kicked him which resulted in Namjoon falling forward and coughing loudly.

Taehyung at the moment, couldn't care less.

He grabbed something out of the drawer which made Namjoon widen his eyes.

"No! Taehyung!!" He screamed but Taehyung ran out of the room and locked it.

"I'll be back for you" He screamed at Namjoon.

Taehyung slowly walked through the house, looking in every room for a sign.

He knew he wouldn't have left yet, he would have seen him through the window of that room.

"Puppy~" he sang in panic.

"Come here baby hm? Your punishment won't be that hard" Taehyung lied.

He heard footsteps from downstairs, and quickly ran to the sound.

The kitchen was a mess.

He saw the front door slightly ajar so he closed it and locked it.

"Youngjae~ if you don't come out now. Master will be very angry" Taehyung said.

He got angry as he was not coming out.

"Choi Youngjae if you don't come out now!" Taehyung screamed.

"Then what?" He heard a voice behind him.

Taehyung slowly turned around, to lock eyes with a tall guy. Slick black hair, narrow eyes. Two dots above his eye.

Youngjae standing behind Jaebum, clutching his t-shirt in fear.

"You must be Im Jaebum, at last. We meet" Taehyung smirked

"Give me my hybrid back" Taehyung said as he looked into Jaebum's eyes.

It was Jaebum's time to chuckle

"You got no hybrid, Kim Taehyung. Its over, you'll go to jail. And you will rot in hell, where you belong. I wish I could kill you with my own hands. But I dont want to dirty my hands" Jaebum said

Taehyung stepped forward and Jaebum protectively stood infront of Youngjae.

Jaebum's eyes widened as Taehyung pointed a gun towards them.

"Acting so tough huh? Give him now." Taehyung threatened.

The tension was real, Youngjae was scared and sobbed.

"Enough!" Taehyungs head turned towards the stairs. Namjoon was walking down slowly, while Jinyoung held him up at one side.

"Taehyung stop, the police is on their way. Its over, you are over" Namjoon said.

"Ah, everyone is at the party! Jaebum, Namjoon and the little slut Jinyoung." Taehyung laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Give up" Jinyoung said

Taehyung was going insane, laughing like crazy. His hands making weird movements, until Taehyung pointed the gun at Jinyoung.

The sound of a gunshot was heard

"NO!" Namjoon yelled and before Jinyoung could react. Namjoon pushed him away and jumped infront of him.

Falling on the ground after

Jinyoung was shocked and crouched down to hold Namjoon.

Jinyoung yelled Namjoon's name over and over again. He pressed his hand on the wound, to prevent it from bleeding.

"N-namjoon! Stay with me, N-namjoon p-please!" Jinyoung sobbed out as he saw Namjoons eyes slowly closing.

Jaebum widened his eyes, the puppy behind him sobbing from fear.

Taehyung pointed the gun at Jaebum again.

He laughed

"Joonie" Taehyung shook his head as he looked at no one in particular.

"I always told you, friends don't exist. If only you had listened, and obeyed. This wouldn't be such a mess" Taehyung sighed.

Jinyoung's cries could still be heard

"Now you" Taehyung said as he looked at Jaebum.

Jaebum clenched his fists, in anger.

"Youngjae, you have three seconds. On three i'll shoot" Taehyung warned.

"Youngjae stay put" Jaebum said

"One.."

"B-bummie" the younger sobbed out as he looked up at Jaebum.

"Youngjae listen to me" Jaebum closed his eyes.

"Two.."

"I love you" Jaebum whispered

"Three"

Y'all I am crying
Almost
The
End
Then again
Its me.. so who knows ;)
Hope yall 'enjoyed'

Dont y'all hate me for this lol.
But also love right..I mean... at least Youngjae and Jaebum are back??

For now..

;)