Chapter 1

Yugyeoms pov:
Yugyeom was sitting in the car waiting patiently for his hyung to come back. His hybrid was sitting next to him, looking down the whole time. He decided it was a good moment to get to know each other.

"H-hi.. i-im Yugyeom! Kim Yugyeom!" I tried sounding nicely as possible, but curse me for stuttering. The hybrid looked into my eyes and I could melt. The way his round button eyes flickered when looking at me was magnificent. "Hi!" He chirped happily.  "Im Bambam!" He said.

Im happy that he sounds so excited, that makes it less awkward for me. "Im 18 years old, how about you Bambam?" I asked.

"Im 17! Means you are my hyung! If I can call you that ofcourse" he blushed and I smiled. "Yes ofcourse! We are friends!" I said assuring him. I know how hybrids are treated, but I in no way have any intentions to do so.

"O-oh okay!" He said. I tapped the seat next to me, waiting, but starting to get impatient.

-Jaebums pov-
He looked at me frightenend, because of what I just said.

Now you probably ask me why I took this hybrid, and I honestly have no idea. But hey, I had to take one, and didn't want to stay in this stinky hole any longer.

Besides, who needs friends anyway. This whole situation was bullshit. If I wanted friends, I could easily make them.

I'm Im Jaebum, rich and everybody knows me.

Then again, my parents aren't home so I could use him. "Lets go" I said in a cold tone and he followed me obdiently. He walked close behind me, but still keeping his distance.

I openend the car door and let him sit on the backseat. "Yugyeom come out and sit in the front" I said. "Why! I want to sit ne-" "now for fucks sake" I growled annoyed.

I didn't want to have that hybrid brat next to me. Yugyeom sat down next to me and I started the engine.

-Youngjaes pov-

"Hi im Bambam" the cat hybrid next to me said and I gave him a small smile. "Y-Youngjae" I whispered.

Bambam giggled

"why are you whispering" he whispered to me childishly and I sighed. "Just" I said and looked out of the window.

Will this life be any better than i've had before? "You are 17 right? And you were new!" Bambam said and I nodded. I think he noticed that I didn't want to talk as he decided to shut up. I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for an hybrid life. Nor the way how I got treated whole my life.

I just wished I could vanish, instead of being sold multiple times. It won't be long before I will get sold again.

The driveway was long, maybe 1.5 hours? Youngjae and Bambam fell asleep in the back. As the car drove in the garage Yugyeom and Jaebum stepped out. "Hyung" Yugyeom began and Jaebum hummed. "I found an apartment" he said and Jaebum looked up at him. "Sorry?" Jaebum said and Yugyeom nodded.

"I want to try to live on my own, besides I'll have company now. You, as their real son can have the house really" Yugyeom said looking through the car window and saw Bambam sleeping. Jaebum was happy that his fake brother would leave. But also not. Meaning that he would be alone with the stupid hybrid.

"When?" Jaebum asked. "As soon as possible, I think I wanna take bam there tomorrow. And from then we can start to unpack" and Jaebum nodded, not in the mood to argue. Yugyeom opened the car door and lifted  Bambam bridal style up. He shut the door with his leg.

"You gonna take him?" Yugyeom eyed Youngjae. And Jaebum sighed. "Yeah" he said and Yugyeom nodded and walked inside. Jaebum was annoyed.

He opened the car door and sighed once again. "Hey" he said but got no response. "Hey!" He said a bit louder this time, still no response. He growled and brushed his hand through his hair. Youngjae was a heavy sleeper.