Chapter 20

"Namjoon, you will always be my bestfriend. But please" Jinyoung said as he sat on the couch next to the sobbing Namjoon.

The two of them were at Jinyoung's house, after Namjoon came running to him.

Call Jinyoung naive, soft hearted or easy. But he has a big heart, especially for those he cares about.

"I-I dont k-know what to d-do" Namjoon sobbed.

Jinyoung felt bad but also angry at the same time. Not angry at Namjoon, maybe slightly. He thinks everyone has their reasons, everyone makes mistakes. And until they get Youngjae back, he won't judge.

"Start by telling me, your relationship with Taehyung" Jinyoung said softly, stroking Namjoon's back.

Namjoon nodded and wiped his eyes with his hand. He took a deep breath, and started.

"Ever since I was young, my mom has been sick. We were poor, had no money but she had a great connection with Taehyung's mother." He started and Jinyoung listened.

"We would go over, to their house often. That's where I met Taehyung. My mom and his mom would discuss money issues, while I had to play with Taehyung" Namjoon's voice was wary, it was hard for him to explain.

But he had to do this
He wants to do this

"I never liked him, but damn that boy had everything I never had. So I decided to keep him close. Which was a wrong choice" Jinyoung saw Namjoon tensing up, so he gave him a pat on his back for encouragement.

"Take your time" Jinyoung softly whispered.

"One day, both our mom's were out. To the hospital to see how things were going. Taehyung wanted to play a game" Jinyoung saw tears gathering in Namjoon's eyes.

He feared for what was to come

Namjoon looked into Jinyoung's eyes. And Jinyoung's heart broke to see, tears of pain, fear in the others eyes.

"He raped me Jinyoung" is what Namjoon sobbed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay so Jinyoung is with Namjoon. I talked with my uncle, I gave him Youngjae's old files, the messages you received of Taehyung and he said your complaint has been accepted. Once we find Taehyung, he is going to jail. " Jackson said relieving Jaebum who waited for the anwser of Jackson's uncle

"I can't wait any longer, what if Youngjae is dying! For fucks sake" Jaebum growled out.

"Jaebum calm down, you're making bammie sad" Mark said as the cat whimpered on Mark's lap.

"Oh sorry" Jaebum said with sarcasm in his tone. "Sorry that your dear cat hasn't been taken away from you! Sorry that I worry about my boyfriend! Sorry that I-"

"Enough!! Jaebum hyung" Yugyeom cut him off. With a sigh he stood up and hugged his older brother.

"We will find him" Yugyeom whispered.

Jaebum softly pushed him away.

"You're right..i'm sorry. I-I need a moment" Jaebum said and walked off to the bedroom and locked it behind him.

"Gyeommie, I want JaeJae back" Bambam said looking up at his owner and making grabby hands. Yugyeom lifted him up, from Mark's lap and smiled.

"We will baby, we will" Yugyeom said and kissed the kitten's cheek, which made him blush and hide his face in his owner's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"W-what?" That was the only thing Jinyoung got out. He was stunned.

It can't be

"Yes, you heard me" Namjoon said and looked down at his hands. Recalling the event.

Flashback:
"Mommy is going okay? Take care we will be back in a few hours." Namjoon's mom said to her son and kissed his cheek.

He was 11 years old, small, fragile and so caring.

"And you mister, take care of him like his hyung okay?" Taehyung's mother told her son who was leaning against the wall

"Ofcourse mother, i'll take really good care of him" Taehyung said.

All three of them not noticing the small smirk

The mothers left the house and Namjoon cried.

"Ahw joonie, why are you crying hm?" Taehyung comforted the younger in a hug.

"W-will my m-mommy die?" Namjoon sobbed out.

"You know, I can help you" he whispered against Namjoon's ear. Making him shiver and Taehyung chuckle.

"H-help me?" Namjoon said and wiped his tears.

"Yes Joonie, I know a very fun game. It always makes me forget my worries. Do you want to play?" Taehyung asked with a small smirk.

The innocent 11 year old nodded, not knowing what this game was. He loved his mother, and he didn't want to think about her dying.

A game that makes you forget wouldn't be so bad. Right?

Wrong

Loud sobs were heard for an hour through the apartment they were in. But that later turned into soft whimpers, until it was totally quiet.

"See? It made you forget. There are two things I don't want you to forget" Taehyung said and pulled his jeans on.

"One, is that you are mine from now on. You don't need friends, only me. Friends don't exist" Taehyung said and threw his shirt on.

"And the second thing, this is our little dirty secret." Taehyung chuckled and left the room with the lifeless Namjoon on the bed.
Flashback end

By the time Namjoon was finished Jinyoung was hugging him tightly.

"I-I never wanted to be his friend! Never. But I was scared, s-so scared that he would hurt me again! I couldn't tell my mom. Because she would've left them immediately, and she needed their money. I didn't want her to d-die" Namjoon sobbed out.

Jinyoung whispered soothing words to calm Namjoon down.

"I know one thing Namjoon" Jinyoung whispered and Namjoon looked at him with curiousity.

"Taehyung is wrong, friends do exist. And I will always be your bestfriend, no matter what" Jinyoung shot him a smile.

And for the first time ever
Namjoon smiled too

"Let's get Youngjae out of there" both of them said and hugged each other tightly

How do y'all feel about Namjoonie now, hm? ;).

More Jinyoung and Namjoon in the next chapter. And ofcourse the lovely Taehyung:')

These days I felt like throwing my wattpad account in the sea. But yk, here I am with another update