Chapter 6

Jaebum's pov:
After I dropped off Youngjae I walked to college. Walking to my classroom and sitting down, and as usual Jinyoung was sitting there.

"Jaebum" he said and I turned around. "What?" I said in a cold tone. "I still think its strange" I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding what he meant. "Why in the world did you take in a hybrid?" He asked me and I chuckled. "It was forced okay, ask my parents" I said turning around. "Wah THE im jaebum, having a hybrid!?" A voice said. An all too familiar voice, maybe even more annoying than Jinyoung's.

"Yes I im jaebum has a hybrid" I said rolling my eyes. "Probably just for your needs" I groaned. "Leave him Namjoon" Jinyoung said to his bestfriend. I honestly don't understand why Jinyoung and Namjoon are bestfriends. Jinyoung is the extreme opposite of Namjoon. If there is one person that im seriously disgusted of, its him. "What kind of hybrid?" He asked me.

I shot him a glare "Dog" I mumbled and he nodded. "You know, you are lucky" he said and I raised my eyebrows, so did Jinyoung. "Dog hybrids are the best to have sex with" see thats what I mean. He is seriously disgusting. He would have sex with ANYTHING and EVERYONE. "Great for you" I said and turned to my desk yet again. "Its true tho" he said but before I had the chance Jinyoung spoke up. "Well, Namjoon thats just a no. Especially with his hybrid" Jinyoung said and surprisingly I nodded slightly.

I mean Youngjae is not ugly, he is beautiful. He is adorable and stuff, but in that way? Never. "You know his hybrid?" "Yeah I do" Jinyoung said. I felt that feeling again, him talking about My Youngjae seriously pissed me off. "Mr park and mr kim, please be quiet" the teacher said and so they did. No words were spoken.

"Youngjae's pov"
"Done!" Bambam yelled from the kitchen. I was sitting on the couch next to Mark and Jackson. I learned alot about them. I know Mark is a fox hybrid. And I know how Yugyeom and Bambam met them, its hilarious really.

Bambam and Yugyeom were in the kitchen the whole time, making a cake together. While I was seated next to a couple that was on the edge of making out. Mark probably noticed my awkward finger thumbling as he threw one arm around my shoulder. "What is it sunshine?" He asked and I shook my head. "Is your owner nice to you? What was his name again.." Mark was deep in thought. Mumbling a few names like 'jaemin, jibum, bumjae?' "I-its J-Jaebum" I said. "Ahh yesyes Jaebum! Is he nice to you?" And I nodded shyly.

Mark ruffled my hair and at that moment Yugyeom and Bambam walked in with their cake. We all shot up and waited for our cakes. "Youngjae-ah" Yugyeom started and I looked at him. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked and I nodded. He extended his hand to me and I took it. We walked to his room and I sat down on the bed while he crouched infront of me.

"Youngjae" he started and I nodded. "I want to tell you something about Jaebum alright? But you have to listen" He said sternly but I nodded. "Jaebum..ah where do I start." He looked around. "Jaebum is a really complicated guy, and what im going to say.. I don't want to make you scared okay? But Jaebum can have mood changes quickly. You may have noticed already" I was a bit confused but nodded. "Jaebum is just not really a person that gets close to people. He has been very lonely because of his past. And is really cold to everyone, maybe im overreacting, maybe not. But I am a bit wary, about the way he is acting towards you. He is very nice, and im just concerned that something will go wrong. Im sure it won't happen, but if it will, will you tell me Youngjae?" Yugyeom asked.

I was confused. Jaebum was really mean to me in the beginning indeed, after he got very sweet and nice, but what happend yesterday was also strange. But ofcourse, Yugyeom is his brother, ofcourse he is concerned. I nodded. "Words Youngjae please" he said. "Y-yes I will" I said and he nodded. Patting my hair.

'I will bring you to Jaebum's school. He is almost finished anyway. He can take you straight home." Yugyeom said. "But Jaebum said to he would pick me up?" I said. I didn't want to disobey Jaebum. "I know. But Bambam, Mark and Jackson want to go the the movies. So if we go i'll just drop you off" he said. "O-okay" I wasn't sure about it. But I don't want to disobey Yugyeom either. Im a hybrid after all, I have to listen.