chapter 3

Jaebum's pov-
"No" I said. I saw him looking up at me with big, red puffy eyes. I wanted to shut the door but he jumped at my leg. He held on it for dear life with his small hands. I sighed, I was tired, not to say stressed out.

"P-please" he whimpered. I dont know what got into me,but he looked very vunerable to me. I felt that strange pang in my heart again.

I kneeled down and pulled his hands away. He looked down, not daring to look into my eyes. I lifted his chin up once again, and his lip quivered.

"Alright, come" I said. I saw the twinkle in his eyes, a twinkle of hope, a twinkle of relieve. I didn't notice but that made me smile a little. He followed me towards my bed. I layed down but he awkwardly stood there, fumbling with his fingers.

I looked him up and down and only realized that he was still wearing his sweater with jeans. It then hit me, the hybrids didn't bring any clothes. I nodded and walked to my closet. "here wear this" I threw him shorts and a t-shirt.

He nodded and walked to the bathroom. His tail was waggling when he did. I chuckled. I layed down in my bed again, wondering why he looked full of fear all the time.

I heard the bathroom door opening and widened my eyes, I didn't want to admit it but he looked adorable.

My shirt was so loose and big on him, you didn't even see the shorts. He noticed me staring because he blushed a pink color on his cheeks.

"come" I said and patted the space next to me. what the hell Im jaebum? A hybrid in your bed. Whats wrong with you. I thought. But he looked so adorable, so vunerable, he made me feel weak.

He walked up to me and I rolled over to side to make space for him. He layed down on his back and was completely frozen. I chuckled and threw the blanket over us. maybe living with a hybrid wasn't that bad. At least not for now.

I suddenly felt arms wrapping around my waist, I widened my eyes and looked down to see 2 brown floppy ears laying on my stomach.

"g-goodnight J-jaebum" he whispered. I smiled. I suddenly felt warm inside, I didnt understand why but I felt the need to brush my hand through his hair. so I did. He responded to my touch by waggling his tail under the sheets.

"goodnight Youngjae".

-Youngjae's pov-
The room was dark, it was cold. And this chain on my feet started to hurt. Looking around was no option. It was so dark, that I couldnt even see my own hands. I whimpered in fright.

The door on the left opened and the bright light almost blinded me. My master walked up to me, he unlocked the chains on my ankles and rubbed it softly. It hurted so I let out a small whimper.

I quickly put my hand on my mouth, I know master hated whimpers or whines. He grabbed my ankles now tightly and pulled me close to him. "what did I say about whimpering?" He said in a low tone. "S-sorry M-master P-please" I begged him. He looked me up and down and shook his head.

"You have a new client, make yourself presentable" He said. I shook my head, "P-please N-no!" I begged him. He sighed and yanked me up by my hair. He slapped me hard across the cheek. " You have no fucking choice better start-" "taehyung!" he got interrupted by a man that stood in the opening of the door.

My master looked up at him and smiled. "Namjoon, you are early. Im sorry he is not ready yet" My master said. I quickly hid in the corner, I curled up into a ball. "thats fine, i'll make him ready" That namjoon person said. The door closed and I heard footsteps.

"YOUNGJAE!" Jaebum yelled and I woke up with wide eyes and a small yelp. "jesus you are a heavy sleeper, are you okay? you are crying!" Jaebum said.