Chapter 5

-jaebums pov-

"Come on sunshine" I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I kept patting him to calm him down. I walked upstairs to put him in bed. When I did I walked to the closet.

"W-where are you g-going?" He whispered. I smiled and grabbed the onesie that I bought for him earlier today. I sat down next besides him and showed him the onesie.

"Can you put this on?" He looked at it wondering how to put it on. He shook his head slightly. "Okay I will help" I said and grabbed the button of his pants.

He flinched and squealed, he stopped my hand with his own and looked at me with frightened eyes. I was a bit taken aback by it.

"Hey its okay" I said but he began shaking his head violently. "Sunshine,hey!" I said and grabbed his cheeks. His pretty brown eyes began to cry again, I seriously hated it. "Youngjae" said in a calm voice, he seemed to listen. He was still panicking. "Its me hey, I won't do anything" I said.

His bottom lip trembled and I gave him a peck on his forehead. He calmed down and looked at me in shock. But that pink tint on his cheeks was back.

"I am just going to put this on, alright?" I asked him now. He hestitantely nodded." I slowly unbuckled his belt and threw his jeans off. I went up to his sweater and threw that slowly of his body as well. He had his eyes closed, trembling. A mix of fear and embarassment. I smiled and went on.

I grabbed the onesie and slowly put it on him. I stopped as I saw scratches on his upper legs and on his sides that went as far to his back.

I stopped what I was doing and pushed his body to the side. His eyes shot open and quickly pushed his body back. "H-hyung.."

"Youngjae, whats this?" I asked him looking at him with serious eyes. "I-its n-nothing!" He said.

I shook my head, "Youngjae you cannot lie to me. I am your owner" I said and he looked down. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face up again.

"Did Taehyung do this?" And he nodded. My jaw clenched on the thought of what that guy did to Youngjae. I took a deep sigh but put his onesie on. "Im going to order the take out, come down in 5 minutes okay??" I asked and he nodded.
I walked downstairs and ordered the take out.

I heard small footsteps coming down the stairs and I anticipated Youngjae to walk in. I sat on the chair of the dining table and he walked in. His onesie was completely zipped up and the cat ears were visible on his head. I chuckled and smiled.

I extended my arms indicating for a hug. "Hyung" he pouted as he walked up to me and came in my embrace. I hummed. "Im not a cat" he mumbled embarassedly. "Iknow" I said and looked like an idiot with my smile.

I lifted him up on the kitchen counter and brushed his hair from his forehead. "But you are a pretty cute kitten" I said not ashamed at all. He blushed and looked down. fidgeting with his tail. "Now please help me set up the table" I asked him and he nodded.

He grabbed the plates and 2 cups still sitting on the counter and handing them over to me. I put them on the table and then the bell rang. "Sit down" I said and he did. I went to open the door. "Deliv-. Jaebum?" Jinyoung stood infront of the door. "Wah Park Jinyoung I didn't know you worked in a cafetaria" I chuckled.

"Yeah here is your delivery, its $20" he said bored. I nodded and handed him the money. "Hyung!" Youngjae said from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Didnt I say to sit down?" I asked him and he looked down and nodded.

"Hey Jae" Jinyoung said pushing me away in my own house and hugged Youngjae. That bright smile that I don't often see came on his face. I huffed. "Hey delivery boy, our food is getting cold. Leave" I said and he nodded. "see you again Jae, youve gotta come to college again" he said and Youngjae smiled. "Bye" I said annoyed pushing him out.