Chapter 9

-Jaebum's pov-
I was woken up by movements on my body. "Hyungiee" Youngjae whined. I slowly opened my eyes to see him sitting on my chest. He was bouncing up and down.

"Hyung FINALLY" he said and fell backwards on the matress.
"Morning baby" I said in a raspy voice.
"You took ages to wake up! Im bored" he whined

I raised my eyebrows.

He never was whiny like this, not that im complaining. Its a bit annoying but cute as well.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked. I really wanted to go out with him, we have been doing the same thing every day.

"Eat?" He suggested
"We always do" I responded

He seemed in deep thought before his tail wagged excitedly again.

"Take a bath!" I shook my head which resulted into a pouting hybrid.

"What about going to the fun fair?" I suggested. He looked at me confused.
"What is a fun fair?" He asked.

I pulled him on my lap, and scratched behind his ears. He leaned into my touch, I chuckled.

"A funfair is a place with alot of food, toys and enjoyable rides!" I explained and he nodded. "You want to try?" I asked. He nodded again "anything for hyungie" he said and threw his arms around my neck hugging me.

-3rd pov-
They dressed up and had breakfast, it was almost 12 oclock now so they were ready to head out.

Jaebum was dressed into dark blue jeans, with a white blouse tucked inside his pants and a blazer.

Youngjae was dressed into light blue jeans with a pink sweater. Jaebum cooed at the sight and ruffled the youngers hair, making him blush.

"Let's go" he said and extended his hand which Youngjae gladly took.

A while later they were walking through the funfair, there were alot of people. Kids, couples, eldery people.

Jaebum still had laced hands with Youngjae who was very excited when he saw his surroundings. Alot of stands with toys, games and alot of big rides.

His tail didn't stop wagging, ears perked up and eyes so big that you could look right through his soul.

"Okay baby, where do you want to go first?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae was in deep thought when he pointed at the right.
"Ah the carousel? Alright" Jaebum gave him a smile.

They went on alot of rides that day, they were now standing infront of a stand with plushies. Youngjae didn't notice them yet.
"Jae-ah"Jaebum said which made Youngjae's ears perk up. "Yes hyungie?" He replied with a smile. "Can you go over there and buy 2 sets of kimbap?" He asked and Youngjae nodded.

He saw Youngjae running to the stand with the food and ordering.
"Sir, do you want anything?" The man from the stand asked. "Ah yes that big white bear, how much is it?" Jaebum asked. "Normally its $30, but I can see you are with someone else here" the man said with a smile. "U-uh yeah? A f-friend?" Jaebum replied. The man nodded with a chuckle. "Its $20 for you" Jaebum raised his eyebrows but nodded and gave the money.

"Here you go" he handed the bear, "enjoy your date sir" the man said.

Date!? Jaebum thought but shrugged it off smiling at the bear he got.

He looked around and saw Youngjae patiently waiting on a chair. He walked up to him, keeping the bear infront of his face.

Youngjae looked up and beamed at the bear, but was being cautious. "Hyung?" He asked.
"TADAH" Jaebum showed his face with a smile and handed Youngjae the bear.

"F-for m-me?" Youngjae asked hugging the bear. Jaebum nodded and grabbed the kimbap. Youngjae stood up and jumped into Jaebum's lap hugging him tightly while hiding his face.
"Thankyou so so so so much" he repeated. Jaebum patted his back and hummed.

"Anything for you" Jaebum said which made Youngjae blush. He sat down again and they ate quickly.

The day was over way to soon for their liking. But they were ready to head home. Youngjae was holding Jaebum's hand with his left hand and the other was holding the bears hand.

When they arrived home they quickly sat down on the couch. Youngjae placing the bear between his legs while adoring it, and Jaebum sitting next to him. Arm over his shoulder and rubbing his ears.

"Did you like it today?" Jaebum asked but raised his eyebrows when Youngjae shook his head.
"No" Youngjae responded.
"I loved it" he said with a huge smile and threw his arms around Jaebum's neck again.

"Thats a relieve" Jaebum said. "Tomorrow I have to go to college, Yugyeom invited you over. Do you want to go?" Youngjae eagerly nodded. He loved being with Yugyeom and Bambam, they are his friends.

The next day came quick and Jaebum was ready to go to college. He dressed Youngjae in an adorable outfit.

They walked to the front door, but Youngjae shrieked. "What is it?" Jaebum asked concerned. Youngjae ignored and ran upstairs. Jaebum raised his eyebrows but smiled when Youngjae ran back down with the bear in his arms.
"Ready to go now?" He asked stroking his hair and Youngjae nodded.

"Okay Yugyeom, this time fucking wait for me." Jaebum sat when he stood infront of Yugyeom's house, handing Youngjae over who immediately ran inside in Bambam's arms. They tackled each other down in a hug and giggles were heard.

"Yeah yeah hyung, don't worry" Yugyeom gave him a smile.
"Okay, seeya tonight" Jaebum walked away off to college.

Yugbamjae chapter next♡ thankyou for reading♡

MissChoiJae