Chapter 16

"Youngjae let's go already" Jaebum tried to catch Youngjae who kept hiding behind Bambam.

They had to go home, it was late. And tomorrow Jaebum wanted to go shopping for prom.

Bambam giggled at Youngjae's behaviour.

"Youngjae come here now" Jaebum said sternly. Glaring at the hybrid.

Bambam felt Youngjae shivering, but the puppy didn't move an inch.

"1"

Youngjae looked at Bambam with pleading eyes, who ignored it and ruffled his hair.

"2"

Youngjae whined taking slow steps towards his owner.

"Can we go now?" Jaebum asked lacing hands with the puppy.

Youngjae pouted but nodded anyway.

"Bye hyung, bye Youngie" the boys said.

The streets were dark, there were a few lights from the houses but that was it. Jaebum felt Youngjae shaking so he lifted him up, so that Youngjae could clinge onto him.

"Don't be scared, i'll protect you" Jaebum smiled when Youngjae hid his blushing face.

The sound of Jaebum's phone disturbed the moment. Jaebum fished his phone out of his pocket to see a message from Jinyoung.

"From: Park Jinyoung"
'You were right hyung, namjoon is acting weird'

Jaebum raised his eyebrows, he noticed that the hybrid fell asleep and so he quickly typed a message back.

"To: Park Jinyoung"
'How so?'

Jaebum was cautious, soft snors were heard vibrating against Jaebum's chest.

"From: Park Jinyoung"
'Im going to sleep but Namjoon kept talking about Youngjae. As if he is nervous about something'

Jaebum felt anger rising, just by seeing his name. He knows something is wrong, but he won't keep his eyes off for a minute.

After the walk home and getting cozy in bed Youngjae slept like the angel he is. However Jaebum couldn't keep his eyes of his boyfriend. Nor his hands who kept brushing his fringe out of his eyes.

He was madly in love and he wouldn't deny no more.
But there was also an uneasy feeling in his stomach, but he shrugged it off.

The next morning Jaebum took Youngjae to the stores. To fit some clothes for prom.

"Sir, can I help you?" The store owner asked Jaebum.
"Yes, i'm looking for a black suit" Jaebum smiled holding onto Youngjae's waist who eyed the store curiously.

"Very well, follow me please" the store owner said. Jaebum saw his nametag it said "Min Yoongi"

"Here you go, its our collection of black suits" the man lazily smiled.

"Do you have other colors as well?" Jaebum asked.
"For that you have to be with me!" A cheery voice said. They turned around to see a smaller boy called 'Min Jimin' standing there.

"What color are you looking for sir?" He asked and Jaebum smiled looking at Youngjae who didn't focus at all.

"Baby, what is your favorite color?" He asked and Youngjae excitedly said soft pink.

Jimin giggled and nodded "we have some soft pink suits over there, wanna see them?" He asked.

Youngjae looked at Jaebum asking for permission. Jaebum nodded and let Youngjae ran after Jimin.

"Puppy hybrid huh?" Yoongi smirked. He saw the glare he got from Jaebum. "Hey man, I didn't mean it in a bad way. My Jimin is a hybrid himself" Yoongi explained.

Jaebum looked shocked, he couldn't see a hybrid from the looks of it. "He hides his ears under that beanie of his, and his tail is tugged in his pants" Yoongi said softly he felt bad for Jimin that he felt the need to hide himself.

"Why does he hide?" Jaebum asked meanwhile looking through the suits.
"He was abused when he was younger for being a hybrid. Now he is scarred for life, scared for people's reactions" Yoongi sighed and Jaebum nodded.

"What hybrid is he?" Jaebum asked grabbing a black suit that he liked.
"A puppy like yours, hence the reason why he got so excited. Jimin is really introvert so I was surprised he stepped up to us, to help him find a suit." Yoongi said looking at Jimin, so did Jaebum.

They both looked at their boyfriends, who were getting excited by all the pastel colors and giggling.

"You're lucky, puppy hybrids are the most loyal. Not many owners are as nice as you" Yoongi said while patting Jaebum's shoulder.

"Same goes for you" Jaebum replied

"Is this it?" Yoongi said pointing at the suit Jaebum was holding. Jaebum nodded.

They walked to the check out and waited for Youngjae who hid his suit and quickly placed it on the counter. Giggling with Jimin.

"Its a surprise" Youngjae said hugging Jaebum's waist. Jaebum chuckled and patted Youngjae's hair.

"Thankyou for everything" Jaebum said as they exchanged their phone numbers. "No need, thankyou for being understanding, lets meet up soon" Yoongi lazily smiled.

"Oh and Jimin, don't be embarrassed or scared of your past okay? You're amazing and loved just the way you are" Jaebum said walking out the store holding Youngjae's hand.

"Bye! See you again!!" Youngjae squealed.

Jimin looked confused but smiled when Yoongi started whispering in his ear and explaining the situation.

"Hyung?" Youngjae said while they were walking to a nearby park. Jaebum hummed.

"I love you" Youngjae said and jumped on Jaebum's back.
Jaebum chuckled "I love you too baby" he turned to look at Youngjae and gave him a quick kiss on the nose when Youngjae leaned forward.

As they reached the park Jaebum told Youngjae to sit on the bench and wait patiently while he got some ice cream.

Youngjae was patiently waiting on the bench, playing with his tail and humming a song. His ears perked up when he noticed Jaebum coming back.

"Here you go sweety" Jaebum said handing Youngjae his cone as he dived in. Jaebum smiled, "what song were you humming on?" Jaebum asked while brushing his free hand through the puppies hair.

"Jinyoung hyung showed me this song called 'paradise' its amazing!" Youngjae giggled.

"Gosh you're the cutest" Jaebum said and pulled the hybrid on his lap.

The happy pup kept eating his ice cream as if it would run away.

"Are you ready for prom baby?" Jaebum questioned and Youngjae excitedly nodded

Next chapter will be more interesting, prom will happen as well~

If you're still reading this, thank you very much lmao

Thankyou for the votes, reads and comments, as always I appreciate it!♡♡♡♡♡