Chapter 12

The door opened and Jaebum widened his eyes with the sight.

Youngjae had red puffy eyes and was holding his teddy tightly.

He failed to notice he was shivering.

And Namjoon was next to him brushing his hair. Touching his Youngjae.
"Ah Jaebum! So this is Youngjae" Namjoon said standing up.

"Are you alright baby?" Jaebum asked walking up to Youngjae ignoring Namjoon. Youngjae immediately jumped into his arms. His own arms tightly around his neck and legs on his waist.

He sobbed

Jaebum was stunned and rubbed his back, glaring at Namjoon.

"A-ah yeah, he slipped in the bathroom. He was probably shocked, I heard it and ran towards him" Namjoon lied.

Jaebum questioned it.
He grabbed the youngers cheeks and made him look at him.
"Youngjae-ah is that true? Did you fall?" Jaebum asked him looking him in the eye.

Alot of thoughts were going in his head. He feared of what Namjoon could do so he slowly nodded. He pouted and cried.

"Its alright JaeJae, let's go downstairs hm?" Jaebum said and he felt him nodding again.

"Why don't you go first Namjoon" Jaebum eyed the door. "Alright" Namjoon said and walked out of the room.

Youngjae was hugging Jaebum so tightly, he was kinda worried. He rubbed his ears which made him calm down a bit.

"Jaebummie" he sobbed.

He eventually calmed down and the both of them walked downstairs.

"Where is Namjoon?" Jaebum asked when he saw Jinyoung sitting alone. "Youngjae!" He yelled when he saw Youngjae being carried by Jaebum.

Youngjae let out a squeak of happiness and ran over to Jinyoung who picked him up and hugged him tightly.
"He went home, he said he had an urgent matter to discuss" Jinyoung said smiling and patting Youngjae's hair.

"Ok thats great" Jaebum said sitting down on the chair. The other two sat down on the couch. Youngjae sitting on Jinyoungs lap with his back faced to Jinyoung.

"Thats great?" Jinyoung questioned. Jaebum nodded. "He just gives me the creeps man, I don't like him" Jaebum said and Jinyoung nodded understandingly.

Jaebum felt a slight jealousy seeing how cozy the two of them were being. But he shrugged it off, his Youngjae was smiling, and thats all that matters.

An hour later snors were heard. The three of them were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. However Youngjae was wrapped in a baby blue blanket and sitting on Jaebum's lap.

His head resting on Jaebum's broad shoulder, sound asleep. Light snorrings were heard and Jaebum kept rubbing his back.

"I think i'll go home" Jinyoung announced. Jaebum nodded and wanted to stand up however Jinyoung put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't, i'll let myself out" he flashed a smile.

Jinyoung left and Jaebum hooked his arms under Youngjae's thighs so he wouldn't fall. He walked upstairs and brought him to bed.

Jaebum threw his Pj's on and later walked towards the sleeping Youngjae. He slowly undressed him and sighed.

His scars, why oh why.

Is what he would always think when seeing those.

He dressed him in a Tshirt and shorts.

He jumped into the bed next to him which made Youngjae stir. He turned around and climbed on top of Jaebum which made him smile.

He snuggled into Jaebum's arms and hugged him tightly.

Jaebum wondered, he has always been concerned about Youngjae. He badly wanted to know what he has went through, but then again it must've been horrific.

He wouldn't acknowledge it, however Jaebum changed alot. He is more caring, he feels importnant to some people. Unless like before.

His phone lit up and he grabbed it. Unlocking it and seeing a message.

"*Message from: Park ass*"
It was fun today.

Jaebum unconsciously smiled at the message. Jinyoung wasn't that bad at all.

The morning after was peaceful. The two of them just sitting on the couch cuddling together.

Youngjae playing with his tail, while watching a movie.

"Are you thirsty, sunshine?" Jaebum asked and he nodded. "I'll make some chocolate smoothie alright?" Jaebum said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

He was busy making the smoothie when suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

"Hyung" Youngjae pouted. Jaebum smiled and lifted him up on the counter. "You got a message" Youngjae said and shoved the phone in Jaebum's hand.

Jaebum raised his eyebrow but opened the unknown message.

"*Message from: Unknown"*
You have something, that is mine.

The message read.
It gave shivers to Jaebum, not knowing what this meant.

He saw Youngjae cutely trying to peek and see what it was, Jaebum chuckled.

"It's nothing" Jaebum flashed him a smile and rubbed Youngjae's thighs with his hand.

The morning went by pretty fast.
Them just enjoying each other's presence.

That was until Jaebum received another message.

"*Message from: Unknown*"
I want and will get it back

Jaebum was getting annoyed.
He didn't know who this person was nor what he meant.
It couldn't be Yugyeom playing a prank, because he is having a vacation in JeJu with Bambam, Mark and Jackson.

He closed his eyes and sighed, rubbing his face after.

He opened them when he felt Youngjae crawling on his lap.

"What is it Jaebummie" He said putting his head on his collarbone and looking at Jaebum through his eyelashes.

Jaebum smiled and brushed his fingers through his hair.
"It's nothing sweety, don't worry" he assured.

But Jaebum still felt uneasy.

"Hyung" he got woken from his thoughts. "Yes Youngjae?" Jaebum replied.

"When your parents come back, do I have to leave?" Youngjae said avoiding eye contact.

"No" Jaebum replied.
He softly placed his palms on Youngjae's cheeks and made him look at him.

"You are my family now as well" Jaebum smiled which made Youngjae feel all warm.

Youngjae cuddled into Jaebum's arms and mumbled something.

"What was that?" Jaebum asked.
"I-I love y-you" Youngjae whispered with his red tinted cheeks.

Jaebum changed alot.
He hasn't used sleeping pills for a long time. And he didn't get angry as much as he used too.

Everything was going so smoothly, for now.

"I love you too, my baby" Jaebum said and kissed Youngjae on his pouty, pink rosy lips.

Thankyou all sosososo much for still reading this crap lmfao.
6k reads I can't believe it.
Thankyou for voting and commenting, it makes my day♡♡

Till the next chapter~~♡
MissChoiJae