Chapter 21

Before you start reading, I want you all to remember that there is an big age gap between Taehyung and the others. Some were confused about that.

I don't remember if that was clear enough, for some it wasn't but yeah there is an age gap.

But yeah let's go on

"So he is your hybrid?" A tall old man eyed the puppy who was seated on Taehyung's lap. Head in the crook of his neck, while Taehyung rubbed his back.

Taehyung hummed

"And no virgin?" The man asked, Taehyung smirked. "Certainly not, he is an obedient puppy. He listens to every command." Taehyung explained.

The man nodded. "I can tell, he is sitting on your lap like you're his chair" the man laughed.

Taehyung chuckled darkly.

"What can I say? Puppies love their owners, dont they?" Taehyung said petting Youngjae's hair.

The puppy was asleep, not because he wanted to, or because he was tired.

"I'll be going then, i'll see him tomorrow night. Make sure he is prepared, I don't like preparing" the man said and Taehyung nodded.

The man left and closed the door behind him.

"Oh puppy, how much i've missed you" Taehyung said while he held the younger in his arms. He kissed his cheek and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

"I cant wait till your awake" Taehyung evilly grinned and walked away

Flashback:

"Do you want to get punished you piece of shit" a harsh slap against skin was heard.

Youngjae sobbed and crawled to the corner of the room, but was roughly grabbed by his hair.

"Stop whining, crying and make yourself goddamn presentable. If not I will fucking make you!" Taehyung threatened.

"N-no! P-please. I-I don't want to!" Youngjae sobbed.

Taehyung released the grip on the puppies hair which made him fall forward.

Youngjae didn't know what Taehyung was up to when he heard him walk away.

He crawled to the window sill and tried lifting himself up.

To no avail.

He could only lift his upper body, looking outside. Seeing little kids run around, people walking their dogs. It made him cry even more.

"J-jaebummie" he cried thinking about being in his embrace.

Hearing his soothing voice, in his ears. Rubbing his back in a comforting way, and pecking his forehead.

He wants to go back
He wants to hug Jaebum and never let him go. He wants to feel safe and secure, but most of all loved.

He closed his eyes as hot tears rolled over his cheeks, silently sobbing.

His breathing hitched, and his eyes opened in shock when he felt arms wrap around his waist from the back.

"Now, now don't struggle" Taehyung whispered in his ear which made Youngjae shiver.

"Drink this" Youngjae felt a glass against his lips, so he closed them tightly. Resisting to drink whatever liquid was in the glass.

"Drink. It." Taehyung threatened as his nails left marks in Youngjae's hips. He whimpered and opened his mouth.

Taehyung poured the water down, but Youngjae resisted to swallow.

Taehyung gripped Youngjae's jaw roughly and looked him in the eye.