She didn't want to get herself paranoid , so she subsided those feelings and continued snapping pictures  .

••••••••••••••••••••

The minute he saw her, he knew he had to have her. He had already seen her quite a few times, and enjoyed watching her. 

Every day she would come downtown and wander around taking pictures of anything and everything that interested her. She was always alone, and she never seemed to be going anywhere specific.

The first thing that caught his attention, the first time he saw her, was the way she walked; she stood straight with her shoulders back, proudly showing off her body. But also hesitant, every few seconds she would glance downward as if unsure of herself.

It was like there were two different sides to her, fighting for control; she wanted to be confident but at the same time she was submissive.

She was beautiful; she had long, smooth, tan legs leading up to a small, sexy butt. Her stomach was flat and her hips curved to give her an hourglass figure. 

She had firm and perky C cup breasts that bounced as she walked. And her face was perfect, a small nose, high cheekbones, full pink lips, and Jade green eyes rimmed with long lashes.

Her hair was long and wavy, light brown that shone with gold in the sunlight. She looked about nineteen or twenty. 

She was usually wearing jean shorts that showed off her butt, a loose colorful top, and running shoes. Today she wore dark jean shorts, a green tank-top that matched her eyes, and had her camera bag slung over one shoulder.

He watched her stride down the busy downtown street, it was a weekday, and at noon there were quite a few business men and women on the street out for their lunch breaks. 

She moved easily between the crowds, occasionally he would see a businessman walk past her and then stop to turn and stare.

He knew exactly what they were thinking, but she didn't seem to notice them.

Eventually she stopped and sat down outside a small café. She ordered a small coffee and sat watching the crowds walk by.

He moved closer, watching her from afar.

A few minutes later, a boy who looked to be about twenty sat down in the chair across from her, looking cocky. 

He was dressed in a tank top that showed off his multiple tattoos, he wore a baseball cap turned backwards and a pair of large sunglasses. He looked like the biggest asshole in the world.

At first it seemed as if she knew him, but as she glanced around uneasily, obviously trying to avoid making eye contact with him, it became apparent that she did not.

"Hey baby, you're smokin' hot. If you come back to my place we could have a good time."

She looked stunned and slightly afraid. 

"No thank you." She murmured, staring into her coffee.

"Aw come on baby! I'll fuck you good."