Movies, Magic, and Make-ups

Nick's POV

"What has to deal with the text?" I asked her.

Then Joe waltzed in.

"Are you two done fighting? 'Cuz mom just got home with dinner and she's waiting on you two." He stated.

"Yeah, we were just finishing up." Liz stated.

I didn't even get to tell her what I had to say...

Liz's POV

I sat next to Joe and Frankie at dinner, across from Nick who was next to his parents.

"Who wants to say grace tonight?" Mama J. asked.

"I will." Papa J. answered and he did his normal prayer.

The first few minutes of dinner were quiet, seeing as everyone was eating.

"I see you say the same basic prayer." I said to Papa J.

He laughed, "Yeah, its one of the things I keep constant."

"Dolce." I stated and everyone looked at me with confused faces.

"It means 'sweet' in Italian..." I stated, thanking a certian friend for teaching me the word.

They all mouthed 'o' and went back to eating.

"May I be excused?" Nick asked a little while.

"Of course. But check your sugar soon." Mama J. stated as he put his plate in the sink. Then he went upstairs.

---

"MOVIE TIME!" Frankie shouted, running through the house.

"You guys still do that?" I asked Mrs. Jonas.

"When we get the chance, but we decided why not have an old movie time like a big family." She said,"With the exception of Kevin and Danielle..."

I just smiled.

"So...What movie are we watching, mom?" Joe asked while he bounded down the stairs.

"I don't know. We will have to have a vote." She said.

Nick walked down the stairs, "My vote goes to Juno or Transformers." He stated.

"Of course it does!" Joe chuckled.

"Okay everyone just jot down the name of the movie you want to watch-only one movie Nick and Frankie!" Papa J. instructed.

~Five Minutes later~

Mama J. held out the hat and we all placed our picks in.

"The first choice is...Juno." She announced.

"Gee, I wonder who put that in...NICK!" Joe stated.

"Joe, hush, or no movie for you!" Papa J. parented.

"The second choice is...Four Feathers. The third is...About A Boy. The fourth is...The Lion King." Mama J. stated.

"Hmm, I wonder who voted for The Lion King...LIZ!" Joe yelled and I just smiled.

"Okay let's choose from the top four, like we always do." Papa J. stated and we voted.

Papa J., Mama J., Joe, and I all voted for About A Boy. Frankie voted for the Lion King, (which I really didn't want to watch anyways) and Nick voted for Juno.

"ABOUT A BOY IT IS THEN!" Joe announced and we all sat on the couches, watching an old favorite.

---

That night I was staying in Kevin's room because, well, no one else was and staying with Joe was...akward.

I was bored by myself and had the urge to get out of my room, so I went to see if Joe was awake, but alas he was sleeping.

My only other option was Nick.

Nick's POV

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I stated, not bothering to look up.

"That's a shocker." I heard Liz say.

"What is?" I asked.

"You playing your guitar. Its so...Cliche."

"Haha. Okay?" I chuckled, a bit nervously, and I scratched the back of my neck.

"That too!" She pointed out.

"Alrighty then." I said. Then I slowly extended my hand and patted down the spot on my bed that was next to me.

She slowly, recluctantly, made her way over.

"Oh, 'cmon all ready, Liz. I don't have cooties." I joked.

"Are you sure?!" She teased, cracking a smile.

"Positive." I half smiled back.

"I'm sorry." She appologized, sitting down.

"For?" I pushed on.

"You know...before. The fight, the Selena thing, the mean teasing..."

"Oh, its no prob, pal." I said, lightly punching her arm.

"That's great to know, buddy." She replied, punching me back.

"So how've you been, Lizzy, my bestest friend?" I punched her again.

"I'm good. And you? My favorite rockstar?!" she punched me back.

"Delightfull." I swung but she caught my fist.

"Darn." I laughed.

"Darn is right." She stated and paused. "So you're not mad?" She asked.

"Not the slightest bit."

"Good." She stated and hugged me.

It was a very akward hug.

"Yeah...I think I'll just go to bed now." She said leaving.

"That might be good..." My voice jumped an octave.

Once she left I put my guitar down and layed my head on my pillow.

What was that? I felt something when she hugged me. THAT was what made it akward. It was like this strange electrical shock. She must have felt it too because I saw her eyes light up.

Her eyes. Her beautiful, magnifacent, mesmarising eyes.

WOAH!

No, no, no, no, no. Nick you are NOT letting yourself fall in love with her. You are dating Selena!

But something had me wandering what that other thing was in hers eyes, earlier today.

It was something. Definately, something.

Was it confusion? Questioning? Passion? No it couldn't be. She can't love me. She doesn't love me. Or does she? Is that what had to deal with the text?

It all clicked. These thoughts filled my head as I hazily drifted to sleep.

In the morning though, I had no idea of what I was thinking.

I must be going crazy.