Fun At The Theater

RECAP:

"Why did you kidnap me, Nick?" I asked, five minutes later.

"Well....." He began.

Story Go!

"Well.....look at the time, boy am i hungrey...let's go get something to eat" Nick said, avioding the question. Oh, well I'll let it slide and see what happens.

We went to dinner in the hotel's fancy-shmansy restaruant.

~After Dinner~

Nick was on the couch, messing around on his laptop when my phone rang.

"He said I've been to the Year 3000!" My phone blared.

"Ugh, Nick!!! Stop messing with my phone!!" I yelled, when i heard him laughing.

I checked the text and it was from my friend, Nick Collinsdre (but we all just call him Colins)

It said, "Hey lizzy, we miss ya ;) jw...me and juls and randy r gin to da moves next fri wanna come?"

I shrieked! Nobody knows how long I have wanted this dude to ask me out...But wait. Nick...Well he said he was confussed when he said he loved me so he'll be fine with it, right? We will just have to see...

~NEXT DAY~

On the way to Radio City to visit STACI and Dave, Nick put the radio on...we were going to be at RC untl 3 and then we would go back to Wycoff.

I had a great time visiting our old friends. Dave is so sweet, he reminds me of Randy. But he's gay and Randy isn't. Not there's anything wrong with that! I always wanted a gay best friend!!

STACI is awesome! I first met her at the Jonas' party. They had a party when Nick got into his first play and she was in it too. Somehow I was invited and had a great time. STACI and I kept in touch up until Kev's wedding...

The four of us hung out and checked out some of Dave and STACI's moves and grooves.

It was amazing.

~LATER IN THE CAR~

Nick and I were just driving around...He took the wrong exit and we wound up in Patterson...

"You dumby." I stated.

"I know you think I tok th wrong exit but we are going to this new, awesome movie theater to see Alice In Wonderland..." He explained.

"Uh, fine!" I said.

~After the movie~

Its about 8ish and Nick and I are just geting in the car from a yummy dinner.

"Haha, you have spagetti sauce on your shirt!" I chuckled and he blushed.

"Could you get it off for me?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied and grabbed a Wet One from this package of them he keeps in his car.

When I finished cleaning it the best I could I looked up and our faces were but 2 inches apart.

I could feel his slow, but rythmic breathing on me.

"Kiss me." I said, starting my plan.

"What? Liz are...are you feeling okay?" He asked feeling my forehead for a fever.

"I'm fine." I said.

"No you're not." He said.

"I don't like you!" I whispered, sitting back in my seat.

"What was THAT all about?" He asked fifteen minutes later.

"I was...just going to see if you would." I said.

"That's weird..." He stated.

"Yeah, but I'm Liz. Weird is my middle name."

'Nice cover, Liz.' I told myself. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if he listened to me...