We All Knew Nick Was A Rockstar, But Not That He Was A Kidnapper Too

It was a lovely Tuesday. I had just gotten to my AP Language Arts class when Mr. Questle's phone rang.

"Liz...you have to go to your locker and pack up. Some one is here to pick you up." He said in his monotone voice.

"Okay?" I said more like a question.

---

When I got to the office I saw someone I would not expect to come pick me up.

"Nick?!" I stated, still confussed.

"Hey. Let's go." He responded.

We walked out to my car.

"How did you get it?" i asked. I had taken the bus today to school but for the time while the guys were here I was keeping it at Juli's.

"You're mom told me you kept it at Julianna's and I stole the keys and said I was gonna pick you up from school and she said fine." He said as we pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road leading to the main highway.

---

We drove to the city. I had no idea where we were going.

"Liz I have you excused from school today and tomorrow. We are taking a trip to New York City and we are staying at my parents hotel room but they won't be there." He explianed.

I am so lost.

"What?! Why won't they be there. Why are you kiddnapping me!?" I asked, full of panic.

"MWAHAHAHHA!!!" He bellowed a loud laugh.

"Evil!!!" I yelled.

When we got to the hotel he had already packed me a suitcase.

This is so weird.

"I'm gonna break your little heart--" My phone rang.

"Hellllo?!" I asked seeing as though I never check my caller ID.

"Hey, Liz, why did you leave in English?" Bryson asked.

"Ick kidnapped me!" I stated, using his nickname.

"That sucks. Well I thought we had a race today?" Bryson asked. We always have bike races on Tuesdays.

"Sorry Bry." i appologized.

"What ever. When will you be back?" He questioned.

"Idk." I replied.

"Well where are you?" He kept the questions coming.

"Look Bryson I don't know what the hell we are doing and why I was kidnapped. Okay?! Please just leave me alone for now. I will tell you everything when I get back home!" I suggested with major attitude and hung up.

He wouldn't stop calling or texting so I turned my phone off.

After fifteen minutes of agony Ick finally said, "Julianna wants to know why your phone is off."

"Tell her Bryson is being a jerk and that I miss her and I'll see her soon and that I don't feel like talking." I said.

"Will do." He replied, texting away.

"Why did you kidnap me, Nick?" I asked, five minutes later.

"Well....." He began.